Suddenly, the soil under her feet loosened, and she fell to the ground without paying attention. The loose soil, sharp stones, and various branches left scars on her bare arms, and the pain swept over instantly, but she didn't cry out in pain.

    "What's wrong?" Hao Jian and Lian Runing stopped.

    "I accidentally fell." Xin Ting got up from the ground reluctantly. Her pants and arms were covered with mud and fine sand. Because the mountain soil was soft after the rain, she looked very embarrassed when she fell.

    Lian Runing broke away from Hao Jian's hand and went to support her. Hao Jian felt his palm was empty, sighed secretly, and raised Xin Ting's arm to take a look, saying: "It's not safe here after dark. , go down the mountain and take a good look at your injuries!"

    Xin Ting nodded, Lian Runing said: "Let's go, I'll support you, be careful."

    After hearing this, Xin Ting's nose was sour, and her eyes were sore. It gets wet quickly. But she can't cry, if she cries, it might annoy Hao Jian and the others. So she gritted her teeth and wept, and went down the mountain.     Hao Jian took out the flashlight on his body to open the way in front of him, and Xin Ting quietly asked Lian

    Runing from behind: "Is Hao Jian angry?"

Will others be angry?

    "No, why is she angry?" Lian Runing glanced at Hao Jian's back, and then looked back, but felt a strange feeling in her heart.

    "Will she think I'm a burden? I can even wrestle down the mountain, she will think I'm clumsy..."

    Because when they came, they were worried that the hydropower station would be taken over by "no blame" people, so they parked the car In the hidden place at the foot of the mountain, Hao Jian and the others went up the mountain to scout first, while Peng Mao and Shi Gongdu stayed to look at the supplies on the car.

    Originally, Xin Ting was also kept, but she tried her best to keep up with the crowd, so she insisted on following Hao Jian and Lian Runing up the mountain.

    Lian Runing seemed to have a broken string in her brain, and she finally figured out why Xin Ting's thoughts were so strange—she cared about Hao Jian's opinion of her!

    Why does she care what Hao Jian thinks of her? The answer is obvious.

    "She's not a narrow-minded person, and she won't think you're dragging us down just because you fell, and she won't think you're clumsy." Lian Runing smiled slightly. No matter what Xin Ting was thinking, she felt that Hao Jian Not the kind of person Xin Ting imagined, maybe for Hao Jian, she wouldn't even take this matter to heart.

    Lian Runing suddenly felt a little lost. She seemed to understand Hao Jian, but she didn't really understand him. And for a moment, she had a feeling that she hated knowing Hao Jian. If she didn't know Hao Jian, maybe she could ask Hao Jian what he thought, instead of thinking wildly like now.

    ____Peng

    Mao saw the light and walked over, Hao Jian pointed to the back: "Xin Ting fell when she came down, take her to clean the wound first, and then check if there is any medicine in the trunk."

    "I'm fine..." Xin Ting said hurriedly.

    Seeing that her clothes were dirty and her eyes were red, as if she had cried, Peng Mao grabbed her arm and walked towards the car: "Okay, don't talk so much, come and treat the wound quickly.

    " Hearing their conversation, Gong Dui had already gone to the trunk to find out if there was any medicine. He said, "I told you to let us two big men go. You just have to show off. There are many snakes, insects, rats and ants on the mountain. It's very dangerous to be bitten if you didn't fall..."