Since Shi Gongdu already regarded them as the kind of people who robbed him, why didn't she use Shi Gongdu's fear to ask what she wanted to know?

    Shi Gongdu said: "I'm not very clear."

    Lian Runing thought for a while, and said, "I remember you said that you often hang out in various forums, isn't there any relevant news on the forums?"

    Shi Gongdu heard With Lian Runing's gentle and graceful voice, more than half of her resistance disappeared. He said cheerfully:

    "Before I disconnected from the Internet, I only knew that many posts about the appearance of zombies kept being refreshed and blocked in the forum, and some of them were stamped with rumors. However, many people who worked outside have returned to their hometowns." For this reason, many accidents happened on the expressway, so that the intersection was blocked."

    "We all know this."

    Seeing Lian Runing's disappointed look, Shi Gongdu hurriedly wanted to prove his ability: "But who am I? I used to be an electronic information engineer. Things like disconnection can't trouble me! I used to help the government deal with their related affairs, so I still keep the collected information here.

    I consider In the last days, base stations are easily destroyed, and officials may block civilian communications, including wireless networks. But they still have to use local area networks to send emails, fax communications, etc., so I quietly entered their network domain..."

    He originally thought that they would show curious eyes, but his wishful thinking failed. Instead of showing adoring eyes, Lian Runing asked suspiciously: "Then you did something illegal before?"

    "I—" Shi Gongdu was aggrieved, why are their brain circuits different from others? Don't girls in anime admire hackers like him the most?

    "Since you're in this business, don't you know how to install a UPS for monitoring?" Hao Jian asked.

    "I didn't install the surveillance, it was installed by my parents. They said that the villa is so big that there will be thieves, so they installed it at the door and the living room. They don't know UPS or anything. I usually don't care about these things. I didn't interfere. But the surveillance is installed in the corner, how did you find out?"

    "Well, normal people live in such a big villa, and there are no neighbors on the left and right, so they will definitely worry about being missed by thieves, so they usually install surveillance. Follow this way When I came in, I paid special attention to it, and found the infrared light, which proved that it was still working."

    Unexpectedly, the other party was so careful, Shi Gongqi let out a disappointed "Oh".

    Suddenly Xin Ting whispered to Lian Runing: "Ru Ning, he can access the Internet here, does that mean we can use the Internet here to contact our family?"

    Lian Runing shook his head: "I thought about it just now, But what's the use of having the Internet here, my family doesn't have the Internet, and there is no contact signal."

    Xin Ting thought about it, and it seemed to be the same, but Hao Jian said: "You can leave them a message, maybe something When will they be able to get the network signal? Then let them know that you are still alive."

    Shi Gongdu, who heard their conversation, secretly rejoiced, and they finally had a place for him.

    However, before he started to take Joe, Hao Jian put a knife on his neck: "Don't try to use this as an excuse to blackmail us, although we only planned to come to your place for a night, we didn't say that we are not robbers. This knife has killed countless zombies. If you don’t want to be infected with the virus, you need to get acquainted.”