"Do you believe me?" Hao Jian asked.

    Lian Runing hesitated for a moment because of this question. She didn't understand why Hao Jian asked such an obvious question, but when she thought about it deeply, Hao Jian's question must be more than that simple. The trust she said must be absolute. trust.

    Although the four of them have experienced too much life and death together these days, she does not trust Xin Ting and Peng Mao 100%.

    But what about Hao Jian?

    Lian Runing didn't think for a long time, and then said: "I trust you, so I won't ask any more."

    Trust is mutual. The reason why Hao Jian didn't say the reason for these things shows that she has her own difficulties, but she also She doesn't want to lie to deceive Lian Runing.

    This is Hao Jian's trust in Lian Runing, and Lian Runing will naturally give Hao Jian full trust.

    ____After

    drinking the hot ginger syrup, Lian Ruling felt much warmer, and eating an egg to add protein, the hunger was not so strong.

    Xin Ting came down from upstairs and saw Lian Runing eating with a bowl of food while Hao Jian was cooking noodles in the kitchen. She was stunned for a moment and asked, "Where did you find the eggs?"

    "We just now After taking a shower, I dug it out in the room, and it didn't smell bad, so you can eat one too!" Lian Runing naturally helped Hao Jian figure out the words.

    Xin Ting didn't expect that Lian Runing would lie for Hao Jian, so she naturally had no doubts. Although they searched the kitchen just now, they didn't have any food, but Shi Gongdu hid so much food, and when people searched, some of them would be left behind. Did Hao Jian and Lian Runing find it?

    The three of them ate three eggs each, and only gave Peng Maosheng a bowl of ginger syrup. Looking at the egg residue floating on it, Peng Mao couldn't help but accuse them of their ruthlessness: "You guys are too much, just leave me a bowl Sugar water."

    "Who will keep you from getting cold in the uterus? It's very conscientious for us to leave ginger candy for you to keep out the cold. Let's eat noodles! When you're full, go downstairs and look. There's still some noodles in the pot. You If you're still hungry, go eat." Hao Jian stuffed him with a bowl of noodles.

    When Peng Mao heard that there was some flour left for him, he naturally went downstairs.

    Shi Gongdu, who was drinking a Coke, almost choked on the Coke when he heard Hao Jian talk about the topic of "cold uterus" in such a grand manner.

    Hao Jian pulled a chair and sat down, and asked, "Uncle, let me ask you, do you know what's going on in the urban area?"

    Shi Gongqi was chewing potato chips, and was slightly dissatisfied when he heard her address: "I'm only twenty-eight, what uncle?!"

    Hao Jian said "tsk": "Uncle, no. Brother, don't you look at your sloppy appearance, how do you look like a young man? Besides, at the age of twenty-eight, already It's entering the ranks of middle age."

    Shi Gongdu scratched his face: "I'm not worried that someone will break in when I go to take a shower!"

    Under the eyes of everyone's disgust, he put down the potato chips: "Okay, okay, I'll go and clean myself later." Clean it up!"

    "It has nothing to do with us whether you clean it up or not, I'm asking you, do you know the situation in the urban area?" Although Hao Jian broke into someone's house, she didn't feel guilty at all, and instead acted like a bully. appearance.