Although Hao Jian's marksmanship improved very quickly, she didn't get much better. Taking advantage of the suspension of training, she went to the mall and bought some soothing medicated oil to rub.

    Lian Runing sat beside her, she handed over the medicated oil, and Lian Runing said, "I have no strength."

    "Can I help you?"

    Lian Runing nodded, waiting for Hao Jian to roll up her sleeves. When she went up, she suddenly had goose bumps all over her body, and her ears were slightly red.

    Seeing this, Hao Jian glanced at her, and suddenly showed a faint smile. She poured the medicated oil on her palm, and rubbed the medicated oil on Lian Runing's arm one by one.

    In her mind, she was communicating with the system: "Are we communicating in the depths of the soul?"

    "Before this, why didn't I know that the host had a problem with your understanding?"

    "Then you don't understand, this Massage and massage are one of the traditional Chinese medicine treatment methods that have been passed down for thousands of years, and its essence is that the massager pours his own spirit and soul into it, so that the massager can enjoy the pleasure of reaching the depths of the soul. This massage One pull can be more particular, the strength must be moderate, and it must be effective. Every acupuncture point must be accurately controlled. It is not only exhausting, but also exhausting to the depths of my soul. Can you deny that this is not the depth of the soul? communication?"

    "...I have never seen such a brazen host."

    "Why, you met many hosts before me? Or, in fact, in this time and space, there are many systems and hosts?"

    "So I If so, is that what you mean?" The system continued to pretend to be stupid.

    Hao Jian sneered, "Heh", she always felt that this system was very philistine. At first, when she didn't have the desire to activate the system, it seemed to be in a hurry; later, when she knew she recognized it, it started to quarrel with her.

    Being a philistine is just a superficial statement. What she wants to say is that as long as it is helpful for her to use the system more actively, it will answer quickly and have a correct attitude. And it is completely silent on any question that involves its origin.

    "The child's wings are stiff." The system replied to Hao Jian.

    "Aren't you afraid that my wings will be broken for you?" The

    system suddenly replied without thinking: "Host, you can do it, come on!" Then it fell silent.

    Hao Jian felt that it was a bit inexplicable, but when he came back to his senses, he found that Lian Runing was looking at her with strange eyes. She withdrew her hand without changing her face, and couldn't help being a little puzzled, why did her dual-purpose skills disappear?

    While she was talking to the system, the helper Ru Ning rubbed it, and then went to her upper arm.

    The system jumped out to retort: ​​"It's clearly the host and you want to take advantage of it."

    "Shut up, I'm not a pervert!"

    Hao Jian looked at Lian Runing: "Little junior sister's arms are too slippery."

    "Thank you, I thought you would say It’s because the medicinal oil is too slippery.”

    Hao Jian’s eyes lit up, and he said, “That’s how it is!”