Hao Jianfu said to his heart: "Does that mean that humans can take advantage of the sensitivity of arthropods to the Q virus And to develop relevant medicines or materials to detect people infected with Q virus?"

    "Correct answer."

    Unfortunately, Hao Jian didn't study this field, otherwise he would join the research after knowing this research direction.

    While talking with the system, Hao Jian listened to Lian Runing talk about the differences in the night sky everywhere. Her dual-use skills were so perfect that even Lian Runing didn't notice anything wrong.

    "It's rare to see so many stars. Although it is less than what I saw when I attended the summer camp, this is a city, and the night sky of the city hasn't been so bright for a long time!"

    Hao Jian said: "Maybe after the disaster, there are no people. The car is gone, the factory is shut down, and the biggest source of pollution has become a zombie, so the scenery that was once taken away by human beings has been taken back by nature!"     "When I was young, my parents said that the stars in the sky changed after people died. Now It seems quite similar. Tens of millions of people die every day these days, and then there are more stars in the sky... The words of the ancients are not unreasonable."     Hao Jian was not as sentimental as Lian Runing, She got into the tent: "I'm a little sleepy, do you want to take a rest?"     "..." Lian Runing thinks that Hao Jian is sometimes quite unpleasant, but considering that Hao Jian doesn't have enough sleep time, it's rare that he can sleep peacefully for a long time now Some, she didn't say anything.     Back in the tent, the small tent barely allowed the two of them to sleep, and both of them felt very stuffy in the cramped and windless environment.     Lian Runing simply changed into short sleeves, but she was a little embarrassed seeing Hao Jian, so she turned her head and told Hao Jian: "I'll change into short sleeves, you..."     Hao Jian closed his eyes: "I don't look. There are no I can't see the light clearly either. Besides, you've seen my body completely, so it's even if I look at it?"     Lian Runing blushed, she stared at Hao Jian, only to find that Hao Jian also Just talking about it, the whole person turned around and was faced with her.     She quickly changed her clothes and was also laid down facing Hao Jian. Then she thought about it, they looked like they were at odds, so she turned back and lay down again.     It happened that Hao Jian turned back when she heard the movement, and her hand was placed on Lian Runing's. The latter only felt a slightly cool palm covered the back of his hand, as if something spread from his hand to his heart.     Hao Jian was about to move away, but Lian Runing took her hand back, a little shy: "Your hand is very cold, very comfortable."     "It's comfortable, so hold it longer!" Hao Jian said.

    Lian Runing didn't know what she was thinking just now, but she actually said such words to Hao Jian, but in this hot summer, there is no fan, air conditioner, or fan, which is the coolest thing she can come into contact with.

    "Why don't you talk nonsense anymore?" Lian Runing asked.

    Hao Jian opened her eyes and looked at her with a half-smile: "Do you like to listen? Or...do you like me to tease you?"

    "No!" Lian Runing quickly retorted, "I just think that you are more energetic like that. !"

    She had known Hao Jian for a very short time, but in just a few days, she had a clearer understanding of Hao Jian.

    Previously, Hao Jian gave her the impression of being smart, venomous, calm and self-possessed, as well as having a maturity that didn't fit her age, and sometimes she was so perfect that she didn't look like a person.