An Minghui asked someone to arrange a tent for Hao Jian and Lian Runing, so that they could rest well and have energy and strength tomorrow. Each of them prepared a basin of water: "For the sake of your dedication, it is specially prepared for you. Although a basin of water is not very useful, it is still good for wiping your body."

    Hao Jian and Lian Runing had already deliberately Ignore the hygiene situation, but since the other party is so considerate of them, they don't need to be hypocritical.

    After wiping her body, Hao Jian went to find Xin Ting.

    Xin Ting's situation is actually similar to theirs, because after her arm was checked and there was no trauma, they brought her some medicated oil to rub.

    However, Xin Ting has been using the medicine for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis that Hao Jian gave her. Maybe it is because of psychological effects. She thinks the effect of this medicine seems to be very good. Symptoms can be reduced a lot.

    "They didn't make things difficult for you, did they?" Hao Jian asked her.

    "No, how did you come out?" Xin Ting stretched her neck, "Where are Peng Mao and Ru Ning?"

    "They are resting. I came to tell you something."

    Xin Ting was a little nervous, her The sixth sense told her that it is not good for most people to say such things. But this is what Hao Jian told her, maybe it will be good news?

    "Tomorrow, Lian Runing and I have something to go out. Your arm is still not healed, so you and Peng Mao can stay here!"

    Xin Ting breathed a sigh of relief: "Where are you going?"

    "I can't say that. If we live When we come back, we will still leave, and you and Peng Mao will be here, after all, it will be safer here."

    Xin Ting is sure that the meaning of "stay here" in Hao Jian's sentence is different from the previous sentence, she Subconsciously objected: "Are you going to abandon me?"

    After finishing speaking, she also felt that her words were inappropriate, and said, "I mean, are you planning to go to Nanfang City together?"

    "Well. Aren't you afraid that you won't be able to survive alone, and you are also afraid of facing zombies? Here, more than 10,000 people will accompany you and protect you. Staying here is far safer than following us."

    Xin Ting opened her mouth, wanting to say something, but couldn't speak.

    Seeing this, Hao Jian went back.

    In the past, as a loner, she would never have explained so much to others. Every decision she made, the right to choose was in her own hands. However, during the past few days of getting along, she also regarded Xin Ting as a companion, so she informed her a little responsibly.

    Back at the tent, Lian Runing was sitting on the lawn looking up at the night sky.

    This Jiangxin Island is originally a place for sightseeing, so the lawn is naturally indispensable. Although it was trampled and almost withered before, after a drizzle a few days ago, the grass grew tenaciously again.

    Hao Jian said, "Why are you feeding mosquitoes outside?"

    Lian Runing smiled and said, "I'm wearing long sleeves, hey, why don't you sit down and look at the stars for a while!"

    Hao Jian sat down beside her, but thought of a question , and asked the system in his mind: "Can mosquitoes transmit viruses?"

    "The problem of the host is also the problem that the existing experts are studying. When the Q virus is implanted in their bodies, they will die. So they do not have the ability to carry the Q virus and infect humans."