As soon as Hao Jian stepped on the accelerator, she controlled the speed and rushed towards the two zombies in front of her. With a "bang", a male zombie was quickly caught under the wheels of the wheel, and the other zombie was knocked away several meters away. Between two wrecked cars. Then she slowed down and crushed a thinner zombie, braked, grabbed the crowbar, opened the door and got out of the car, and hit the zombie who was behind and climbing up with all her strength.

    Hao Jian's movements have been rehearsed many times in his mind, and now he is doing them smoothly and without panic. The male zombie was hit by her and directly hit the rear of the car. Although his body had been deformed in many places, he didn't feel any pain at all, and he struggled to rush towards Hao Jian.

    "Crack!" Hao Jian's crowbar was already handy, and it hit the zombie's forehead directly, directly missing a piece of skull.

    Xin Ting was so frightened that she stayed in the car and didn't dare to move until the glass was smashed by the head of the zombie, and some blood stained the window glass. She was so scared that she poked it desperately with a baseball bat and shouted: "Ah! Ahh!" The

    zombie's head was pushed out of the car window by her baseball bat, and there was no movement for a while. She opened her eyes slightly, and found Hao Jian looking at her with a half-smile: "If you scream again, it's not just these five zombies."

    Xin Ting shut her mouth quickly, and Hao Jian didn't have time to pay attention to her, but turned to look at her. Practice like lemons.

    When Hao Jian crushed the thin zombie under the wheel, it still did not forget to reach out to grab Hao Jian, but his position was too far to catch Hao Jian. At this time, Lian Runing also mustered up the courage to open the car door, and saw the zombie's hand grabbing at her. In desperation, she swung a knife and chopped off the zombie's arm like cutting a carrot.

    The zombie's arm was extremely fragile, but Lian Runing didn't have time to think about it, so he endured the disgusting force to finish the zombie completely. The blood of the zombies can no longer flow, so even if she uses cruel methods, no blood will splash on her body.     The moment she looked up, she also found that Hao Jian had already dealt with the male zombie, and Xin Ting kept screaming without seeming to notice. She looked around nervously, except for the zombie that was stuck between the abandoned cars struggling more violently, and the other two zombies that were also running towards them, she didn't find any new zombies that appeared.

    "Be careful when dealing with those two zombies." Hao Jian said to Lian Runing.

    "You too." Lian Runing nodded, she still had some confidence in Hao Jian.

    The two rushed over one after the other, Hao Jian's movements became more and more flexible, and the aim of hitting the direction became more and more precise. With Lian Runing at the side to deal with another zombie, she can also focus on dealing with the zombie in front of her.

    After fighting for a while, the two zombies also fell down one after another. Hao Jian and Lian Runing rested for a while, then walked towards the stuck zombie... They couldn't let the zombie go untreated.

    ______

    "I'm sorry, I'm really useless." In the

    gas station, Lian Runing found a faucet, and when he turned it on, he found that there was still clear water, so he washed his hands and cleaned the blood on the knife. While Hao Jian was cheering, Xin Ting walked to Lian Runing's side and apologized for what happened just now.

    When Hao Jian and Lian Runing were dealing with the remaining two zombies, she got out of the car and failed to complete the task Hao Jian had given her. Although Hao Jian and Lian Runing didn't scold her at that time, she felt very guilty after seeing their fighting posture.     "Not everyone is born like this." Lian Runing smiled slightly, "Forty-eight hours, or even twenty-four hours ago, they were still a person with self-awareness. Even if they have become zombies, how can we Killing them is also very difficult."     "But I can't even help you to keep track."     "It's only been half a day since you came out with us, so you haven't quite gotten used to it yet. After a while, wait for you to think about it ." Get it, and you won't be afraid anymore."     Xin Ting was about to say something, when she heard a "bang-dang" sound from the gas station, like the impact of a refueling gun being thrown into the ground for no reason.     "Hao Jian!" Lian Runing's heart skipped a beat, and she grabbed the knife and rushed over.