Hao Jian glanced at the rearview mirror and said, "I hope you don't want to go to the bathroom for the time being, because we're going directly to Nanfang City.

    " Instead, I vaguely wanted to go to the bathroom. In order to distract her attention, she hurriedly asked: "What happened to that zombie, do you have no idea?"

    Seeing that Lian Runing regarded herself as an omniscient sage, Hao Jian said helplessly: "I really have no idea, But let me make an assumption, I don’t know if you have observed that man’s neck just now.”

    Lian Runing thought about it for a while: “His neck is missing a large piece of meat, but...”

    “Yes, the first time I Seeing that the zombie killed a person at Hao Fang's house, but his mother who was killed by him did not become a zombie, why?" Hao Jian asked, "If it is calculated based on the time limit for the zombie virus to incubate in the human body, then this person It won't turn into a zombie so quickly, why are there two different endings in the same situation?"

    Lian Runing also thought about it, and soon she discovered a characteristic: "But we need to confirm one thing first, the zombies we encountered, and the people attacked by zombies, where are their injuries?"     Hao Jianshun Looking at her thinking direction, she thought calmly for a while, and said, "Except for Hao Fang's mother and the people at the gas station, without exception, the parts attacked by zombies are all from the neck down.     " The outbreak of the zombie virus?"     Hao Jian shook his head: "I don't know, but my initial guess is that the transmission of the zombie virus is through blood, except that there is a different incubation time according to each person's constitution. In addition, is it related to the vital characteristics of people?"     "What do you mean?"     "I remember that Hao Fang bit his mother until he died, and his neck was completely broken. Even if the zombie virus is infected, it can control it. It's the brain, without a bracket, the brain can't control the body, right? And the man at the gas station, when we passed by, it wasn't confirmed that he had lost his vital signs, right?"     Lian Runingjing also remembered what she said: "After the zombie attacked the man, it didn't stick to it. Instead, it attacked other living people. Because there is something more attractive to it than infected prey."     "So suppose the man is attacked by a zombie , and take a breath, at this time his will will be particularly weak, and because the wound is on the neck, the virus spreads faster than when the wound is in other places. The virus competes with people for control of the brain, and the virus is strong and the person is weak A strong person makes the virus weak."     "This is the so-called 'difference in individual constitution'? Does that mean that a person's will can win the virus?"     Hao Jian smiled and shook his head: "This is just my guess, and according to my knowledge You know, there is no one who can resist the virus at present. Even I, who calls myself the protagonist, may not have the aura of the protagonist."     "The protagonist?" Lian Runing smiled, and said, "But I I think you are handsome when you kill zombies, just like the protagonist."

    "Pupu—" Hao Jian's heart beat twice, and he quickly turned his gaze back to the front.

    "If it wasn't for you, I might have been infected."

    "You saved me more than once, and it's never enough." Lian Runing smiled.

    The system analyzed Hao Jian's strangeness, and said right away: "Host, kissing with Qingyuan increases 1 experience and 5 points once; having love with Qingyuan increases 20 experience and 200 points once~"

    Hao Jian almost stepped on the brakes, but luckily The psychological quality is excellent, and the car is still driving steadily. But Lian Runing felt a little vibration, and looked at her quickly: "What's wrong, what I said is wrong?"