Lian Runing blinked, and looked up to the west. The beautiful sunset that she had praised two afternoons ago now looked like it was stained red with blood, oozing panic.

    She understood what Hao Jian meant after thinking about it. After dark, their range of activities became narrower, but it was not necessarily true for those zombies. Recalling her zombified professor, who wandered outside the house in the middle of the night, but was not affected by the environment at all.

    They might be targeted by zombies outdoors, so they might as well find a safe house to stay and survive the night.

    "Is this your village?" Lian Runing didn't say what she thought, but seeing that Hao Jian was so familiar with this place, she thought she should be from here.

    Hao Jian already knew her answer, and nodded: "My house is pretty strong, and in terms of the time it takes to become a zombie, it shouldn't be a problem to survive a night. And the car we want to pick up is next door to my house."

    Hao Jian Jian didn't say that the car was hers, and she didn't feel guilty at all when she said she wanted to take someone else's car. Lian Runing thought that unless something happened to the owner of the car, that's why Hao Jian said this so openly.

    What people should say has already been said, and the vaccinations have been taken, Lian Runing nodded: "Okay."

    It is easy to talk to smart people. Hao Jian hooked his mouth and continued to walk forward, but he tightly clenched the wooden stick to prevent the zombies who suddenly ran out from somewhere from attacking him.

    The sound of the system reminding Hao Jian to start the survival mission sounded again, but this time Hao Jian was not as indifferent as before. After all, spending half a day with Lian Runing was effortless, and if she really had a relationship with her, it didn't seem too annoying.

    She was not in a hurry to agree, after all, she didn't have to rely on the system.

    "Housekeeper Hao's girl, where did you come from?"

    At this moment, a village uncle who came back from outside the village greeted Hao Jian.

    "I just went to worship my mother." Hao Jian didn't intend to turn a deaf ear to it, after all, she would still save those who could be saved.

    "Oh, you are also filial." After the village uncle finished speaking, he looked at Lian Runing, "This girl looks strange, is your friend?"

    "Yes." The

    village uncle seemed to be used to Hao Jian's attitude and didn't care. He thought of something again, and started chatting with Hao Jian: "Hey, do you know Hao Fang?"

    Hao Jian raised his eyebrows slightly, and continued to listen to the uncle of the village: "I don't know what happened to that kid, he killed his mother." Oh, that's ruthless! He even bit Hao Quan, if Hao Quan hadn't been strong enough to take the opportunity to escape, the kid wouldn't have continued to bite!"

    "What about them?"

    "Hao Quan called for help all the way Run away, everyone was terrified when they saw him covered in blood, several big men organized Hao Fang and tied him up and turned him over to the police station in the county." The village uncle said, feeling a little embarrassed, "Hey, I don't know that What's the matter with the boy, he doesn't answer the questions, he only knows how to bite and scratch."

    Lian Runing listened for a long time, and her heart was already suffocated, but after all, Hao Jian didn't speak, and she didn't know what to do. interrupted.