Chapter 06.10

Começar do início

    Lian Runing looked Looking at this stranger who didn't even know his name, but saved her once, he felt grateful: "Thank you."

    "It's nothing, anyway, one must live a happy life." Hao Jian said. Although she wouldn't take her life seriously just because she was alone, but at this time, a life was too worthless. It's better to give it a go, and you won't regret it in the end.

    ______

    It is not an exaggeration to describe Hao Jian's village as beautiful with mountains and rivers, but it happens that such a village is empty because people are running out.

    The two of them walked to the road, and seeing the speeding cars, Lian Runing lost her excitement before she had time to get excited. I saw that when the other party saw them, their speed suddenly increased, and they flew past them, billowing up smoke and dust.

    "At a time like this, no one dares to trust strangers easily, and they don't know whether a person who looks good is an infected person." Hao Jian is not surprised.

    Lian Runing thought that she was too naive, but she was a little unconvinced: "Didn't you worry that I was already infected when you rescued me?"

    Hao Jian thought that if it wasn't for the system, she might really have saved more points. mind. Laughed: "Then how do you know I'm not infected?"

    Lian Runing was dumbfounded, thinking for a while, and found that her trust in this person was groundless. After thinking about it for a while, I couldn't figure out why I, who was always vigilant, believed her so easily, and in the end I could only hypnotize myself: "Because you saved me."

    "Why are college students nowadays so innocent?" Hao Jianyao shook his head.

    Lian Runing couldn't see her firing the map cannon, and pouted: "You saved me, I remember your kindness, so even if you were infected and I was infected by you, I would not regret trusting and thanking you. "

    Obviously this girl is refuting me, but I am quite happy to hear it, what's the matter? Hao Jian muttered in his heart.

    Lian Runing saw that she didn't speak, so she didn't speak at all, but wiped her sweat with her sleeve.

    On this hot day, after they walked for so long, her back was already wet with sweat, and her vest was sticking to her skin, making her very uncomfortable. She saw that Hao Jian was also carrying a backpack, so her back must have been soaked, but she didn't see her wiping her sweat.

    He was thinking in a mess in his heart, but Hao Jian stopped.

    "What's wrong?" Lian Runing asked, she raised her eyes and looked into the distance, only to see scattered buildings in the vast field. But she didn't feel a trace of popularity, instead she was a little dull.

    Hao Jian frowned. Her eyesight is very good. Even though she has played games and been an anchor all these years, she has managed to control her eyesight so that her eyesight does not deteriorate. The railway driver's viewing distance reached more than 800 meters, and her viewing distance was not short, so what she could see in the village could not be wrong.

    Even subtly, she noticed that people in the village were walking in a strange way.

    Since they left early in the morning, it was already sunset. Even if they got the car, they still had to find a place to stay. She doesn't know much about the situation outside, and she doesn't know where else she can spend the night in peace. It's better to stay at home first and leave tomorrow morning.

    It's just that in this way, it's tantamount to putting yourself in a zombie nest.

    Turning her head: "It's getting dark, what are you going to do?"