"It's not detailed in the news, let me ask you, when, where and why did the zombie virus break out?" Hao Jian looked away and returned to the computer.

There was no answer from the system in her mind for a long time, so she asked again: "System?" "The host, please add the prefix - dialogue system when asking for the system. Otherwise, the system will not be able to judge who

you are talking to."

The overbearing president's speaking style, Hao Jian is quite sure that the person who wrote it is a fan of the president's article.

"The academic name of the zombie virus is 'Qunaytirah', referred to as Q virus, and its source is unknown. The earliest confirmed infected person appeared on March 12, 2018, and was a resident of Qunaytirah."

"Since it was discovered four months ago, all countries have No response?"

"The incubation period of the virus varies from 12 to 48 hours depending on the individual's constitution. When the first confirmed infected person was sent to the hospital, he had symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, skin color changes, and organ failure. , and then the virus dormant in the brain began to erupt, controlling the infected person's brain and launching an attack on living creatures. Reminder, a civil war was breaking out in this area at that time."

Hao Jian calculated, and the date of the truce over there was in mid-May , if someone discovers the weirdness and starts to investigate and take measures to isolate, the speed is not too fast when suppressing and spreading at the same time.

"What about the transmission method?"

"The infection is transmitted through the contact of the infected person's bodily fluids with the wound, as well as sexual intercourse."

"Pfft..." Hao Jian took a sip of tea and sprayed it on the computer screen, "This kind of transmission The method is simply terrifying, and it's no wonder that the people of the world are unprepared."

With such a long incubation period and this method of infection, when the governments of various countries began to notice the emergence of zombies, they had already spread on a large scale. And no one knows that if they just have a date or get scratched, they will become the next infected person.

When the level is at the first level, no one will be vigilant, but will only think that this is an attack. When upgrading to level two, in order to avoid causing panic, I'm afraid they will try to hide it. When it is upgraded to the third level that cannot be controlled, it can no longer be concealed, and what awaits all human beings is the doomsday.

"I didn't expect so many things to happen after only being disconnected from the Internet for five days." Hao Jian said with emotion. When she wanted to open Weibo to see if there was any more useful information than the official news, the Internet was directly connected I can't get on, "The network cable I finally stole from the neighbor's house was cut off like this?!"

She took a look and found that it was directly from the carrier that she couldn't access the network. While thinking hard, she suddenly remembered that she still had a tool called "mobile phone", so she found the mobile phone from the room. Unsurprisingly, even the signal was gone. Considering that in this rural area on the 18th line, there is only one bar signal on weekdays, she thought about it, grabbed her phone and ran downstairs quickly.

After leaving the yard, I raised the phone very high and finally saw the two bars of signal. Relying on these two signals, she quickly opened the application treasure, ready to download a Weibo. But before she finished downloading, the signal disappeared again.