Seeing Manager Gao's name, Gu Yanqing sneered.

He didn't sign it right away, but put it aside.

The little milk cat asked curiously, "Master President, don't you want to sign?"

Gu Yanqing smiled, stretched out his hand to pull the little milk cat into his arms, and kissed the little milk cat's tender lips, "Don't worry, this I need to look at the documents again."

"Baby, are you tired from work recently?" 

The little milk cat softly rubbed against Gu Yanqing's arms and acted like a baby, "Of course I'm tired, but I think I can make money to buy dried fish, so I'm not tired. "

Gu Yanqing smiled and pinched the little milk cat's little nose, "Little greedy ghost." 

The little milk cat bit Gu Yanqing's finger, "Hmph, I just like to eat small dried fish, what's the matter, when the time comes, you have to pay me wages on time Don't play tricks or give me anything."

Gu Yanqing patted the kitty's butt, "I know, little piggy."

Gu Yanqing hugged the kitten and made out for a while before letting him go out.

As soon as he returned to his work station, the little assistant at the side leaned over to stare at the little milk cat, and asked curiously.

"Why are your lips swollen?"

The little milk cat touched her lips, thinking: Hmph, it wasn't bitten by my stinky husband.

"I was bitten by a smelly dog."

"Huh? I was bitten by a dog, so I have to go to the hospital immediately. Have you been vaccinated against rabies?" The little assistant immediately asked concerned.

"It's not bitten, it's fine." The little milk cat comforted the little assistant, and then reached out to him, "Where's the dried fish that you promised to buy for me last time?"

"Oh, I almost forgot." The assistant opened the desk drawer , took out a pack of dried fish from it and gave it to the little milk cat, "Hey, it's still your favorite spicy flavor."

"Wow, wow," the little milk cat's eyes sparkled, "Thank you, sizzling, it must be delicious!"

After the little milk cat took the dried fish, he couldn't wait to open the bag and grabbed a few and stuffed them into his mouth.

"Hmm~ It's really delicious."

"Little assistant, you are a genius at buying dried fish." 

The assistant looked at the little milk cat's greedy appearance, and couldn't help covering her mouth and laughing, "If you like it, I'll buy it for you next time."

"You are so kind, much better than the big bad guy!" The little milk cat said vaguely while eating the small dried fish.

"Who is the big villain?" the little assistant asked curiously.

"The big bad guy is the big bad guy, woo woo, it's really delicious, blah blah." 

The little milk cat was immersed in the small dried fish and couldn't extricate himself.

The day's work time passed quickly again.

When it was time to get off work, Manager Gao, who had been left out for a day, finally couldn't sit still, and came to the CEO's office to look for Gu Yanqing.

"President Gu" Manager Gao completely lost the arrogance he had in front of ordinary employees in front of Gu Yanqing.

She didn't dare to show any dissatisfaction with Gu Yanqing.