14.Friends/Family Talk

Start from the beginning

MaNan( Excited): Sachiii.

Jig(chuckled): Muchiii So bye I have to pack and meet your friends also they invited us today.

Cabir's House
Everyone was present there and having fun they were happy that manik even on his honeymoon called them and gave them time. They were enjoying when Jigar said

Jig: Okay Guyz We'll take your leave.

Cabir: Why its so early stay a little longer.

Ash: Guyz we would have but we have to pack it will be very late.

Al: Where are you guyz going??

Jig: We Are going to crash Manik And Nandu's Honeymoon.

Muk: But won't they feel bad and only you guyz always say that leave them give them space so now what you guyz themselves crashing Their honeymoon.

Ash: Mukti you guyz didn't give them time for each other you guyz wanted their time for you guyz and didn't let them spend time with each and other and manik have insecurities related to that and we have been with them since their relation begin and they are used to our presence and they themselves invited us becoz they were badly missing us.

Jig: I know this is very new to you all and you guyz must have insecurities regarding their relation or our friendship with them but you don't have to worry everyone has its own place like I can't take anyone's place in their life likewise no one else can take mine so relax and we will come in one or two days.

D: So Can we also join you guyz

Jigar and asha look towards each other.

Ash: Guyz they won't be comfortable with that they Behave openly Infront 9f us and it will take them some time to be that open with you all so please respect that.

Jig: So we'll take your leave bye everyone.

They leave after bidding bye and reached home and pack their stuff.

Next Day:

MaNan was sitting on the hammock watching sea Manik is in boxers and Nandu Is in his t shirt and shorts.

Both of the laying in each other's arms peacefully when someone from behind shouts.

Person: Be aware We are Coming.

Listening her Manik and nandu become the happiest and turn and saw Jigar and Asha Both of them went and hug both of them together.

Jig: I told you to be aware Wear your shirt you Shameless person roaming around the house in boxers when my sweet innocent sister and girlfriend is there.

Ma: Ohhh Sweet Innocent first of all you sister has seen more then this and your girlfriend is my sister and its not first time she is seeing me like this.