𝟯𝟴 - ❝𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗙𝗙❞

Start from the beginning

"and exactly how do we do that?" draco steps up onto a piece of wood.

"just stroke the spine, of course. goodness me. see! [name] go it!" hagrid sighs before smiling, you smile bashfully.

pansy gives you a look.

a few people back, neville falls to the ground as his book tries to eat him alive.

you squeak in worry, hurrying over to him and pulling the book off of him, stroking it's spine.

he whines in relief, "oh, geez. thanks, [name]" he blushes slightly.

you flush, holding your cheeks, "ohh, it's no problem!"

you wave, walking back over to hermione.

hermione puts her book on the rock behind her, "i think they're funny"

"oh, yeah. terribly funny"

you frown slightly as you all turn back to draco.

"really witty. god, this place has gone to the dogs. wait until my father hears that dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes"

your eyes widen slightly, anger swelling in your heart that he could say something no mean.

crabbe and goyle laugh along with him while pansy crosses her arms at you all, sniggering at you.

you immediately feel self-conscious again, shrinking in on yourself. hermione eyes you, confused.

harry steps up to malfoy, you step back to let him get passed.

"shut up, malfoy"

the boys 'oo', draco shoves his bag in crabbe's hands.

he walks up to harry, towering over him with a smirk.

you furrow your eyebrows as draco looks just above harry's head in fear.

"dementor! dementor!" he points upwards.

harry whips around in fear, you clutch your wand tightly only to sigh out. there was nothing there, draco was just mocking him.

they all laugh, putting their hoods on and waving their fingers, making 'oo'ing sounds.

you frown, eyebrows furrowed.

hermione pulls both of you away, snarling at the boys who continue to laugh at you both, except draco's laugh had dimmed a little.

"just ignore him" she whispers to you both.

"you're supposed to stroke it" ron shakes his head at neville, whose uniform was torn to bits, "yeah" he says blankly, "at least [name] helped me" he smiles slightly.

hagrid clears his throat aggressively, you all look up at him.

"dudududaaa" he spreads his arms, everyone steps back in shock.

just behind hagrid was a large type of horse, or bird? it had giant wings and it's feathers were a steel grey and it had a silver beak.

you gasp excitedly, holding your cheeks as your face was flushed.

"isn't he beautiful?" hagrid tosses him a ferret from around his shoulders.

you grin widely,

oh yes he is! awwhhh! he's so cuteee! eee!!

"say hello to buckbeak"

you buzz with excitement.

"hagrid.. exactly what is that?" ron says.

"that, ron, is the hippogriff"

you awe,

hippogriff..