Bringing Out The Dead

Vicki's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Vicki's POV

My phone starts ringing, it's Matt. I click my phone and hold it to my ear.

"Matty? What's up?"

"Hey, I was looking through all of our boxes in the garage and I found something that you might want to see."

"What is it?"

"Just come over, I shouldn't explain over the phone."

I sigh and look over at Nik. "I'll be back in a bit." He stands up as if he is leaving with me. "I'm just going to see Matt, I'll be fine I promise."

He sighs but nods his head at Tony and sits back down. I roll my eyes knowing that Tony will be coming with me.

The garage is open, Matt is standing over a few boxes with two pieces of paper in his hands.

"What did you want to show me?"

He looks up at me. "Woah are you okay Vic?"

"The Scooby gang didn't tell you?" He shakes his head. "They tortured me for about a month. Nik got me out yesterday."

"They did what?!" He sees my hands. "What is going on? Are you dying?"

"I'm slowly desiccating, I don't know why. But thanks to the Salvatore's, I can keep down any blood so I can't heal it. Plus my magic hasn't come back yet."

He brings me into a hug, I tense at first but eventually relax.

When he lets me go, he hands me the papers. I look at them and shrug.

"Our birth certificates?"

He sighs. "Look at the fathers."

Matthew G. Dovovan
Mother- Kelly Donovan
Father- Peter Maxwell

Victoria Donovan
Mother- Kelly Donovan
Father- Malachai Parker

I audibly gasp.

"We have different fathers." he says.

"Woah." I don't even care about the different dads part, I'm technically not even his sister. But who my father is, is what I'm freaking out about.

"We are still siblings, that doesn't change anything Matty. But him?"

"Do you recognize the name?"

"I know exactly who this is." I start rambling to myself to figure this out. " And I mean, it makes sense. Kelly went to Oregon for college before she dropped out and moved back here to have me. It actually makes perfect sense because they were both born in 1972. What the fuck?"

"How do you know who that is?"

"Umm, in the future he shows up while you guys are in college. I've seen that part of the future. He's a siphon too, Matt."

Second Chancesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें