She bumped into some man outside of one of the bars and he held onto her to stop her from moving. He had spilt his drink down himself and was ready to drag Cassie inside.

She grabbed a horseshoe from one of the barrels and knocked him round the head with it before she tried to run again. He grabbed her foot, causing her chest to hit the ground. She let out a gasp of air as she rolled onto her back and kicked his hands away.

"C'mon boys, we're losing her!" Shouted Zac as he pulled out his gun.

"Yo! We want her alive!" Shouted Henry.

Cassie looked behind her as she heard the click of his gun but then saw him put it away.

Cassie soon came to a stop as she slammed her hands down on a truck that nearly hit her.

She looked at the person inside and raised her middle finger up at them before she took off again.

"I need to know where she is." Said Jay as he looked at the video once more.

"Look at where they are." Said Adam as he pointed at the screen.

"Look at the road!" They all shouted at him as he hit a pothole.

"Sorry."

"If they took her at this point, surely they've got to be heading towards the west boarder. It's no longer manned so they can get through easily."

"Speed up, Adam!" Shouted Hank.

They drove up to where the van was and pulled the drivers out of their seats.

"Where is she!?" Shouted Antonio.

"She ran."

"Where!?" Shouted Jay as he grabbed the man by his collar.

"Towards Old County Town." Said the other guy.

"Burgess, Atwater. Stay here with these guys. We'll go find Cassie."

They got back into their truck and sped into Old County Town.

Adam slammed on his breaks as a young blonde ran out. She slammed her hands down on the truck and then swore at him.

"What the hell is her problem!" Shouted Adam as he smacked the steering wheel.

"That's her! That's her!" Shouted Jay and went to get out.

"Stay here. Adam, reverse and go back on the road. Turn when I say." Ordered Hank.

They were speeding down the road, a little too fast. When Hank eventually told Adam to turn, they slid across the floor, nearly tipping over. From there, it was a straight stretch of road.

Cassie was running from the opposite direction, straight towards the truck.

Sweat was dripping from her forehead and trickling down her chin. She wiped her face with her forearm as he knees started to buckle from pushing her feet so hard into the ground.

Jay got out and ran through the sand that had swept up into the air. He ran as fast as he could, with his gun in his hand and his other ready to grab Cassie.

"Jay!" She shouted as she used every last ounce of power she had in her and picked up the pace.

An armoured truck pulled up next to Intelligence's truck and the driver gave them a small wave before getting out.

They got out with guns in their hands and started to slowly walk towards the five men that were chasing Cassie. They were loading their guns up and were about to fire but stopped when they saw Cassie.

"Boys you better stop chasing otherwise we'll shoot!" Shouted the leader.

As if in slow motion, they fired rubber bullets at the men, causing them to drop to their knees and surrender. Cassie ran through the line of men and through the storm of dust before she spotted Jay.

Cassie ran into Jay's arms as he dropped his gun. She collapsed into his arms and sobbed as he dropped to his knees and held her tight to his chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault."

Cassie's breathing became very erratic as she sobbed in Jay's arms. He picked her up off the floor and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Shh. I got you."

"I'm so tired. My legs ache."

"Thank god you do track."

"I'm not a sprinter."

"Yeah but you do long distance."

"Can you take me somewhere, please? I need to sit."

"Yeah, sweetie. We are nearly there."

"I'm so sorry." Cried Cassie into Jay's shoulder.

"It's not your fault, Cass. I've got you. You can relax."

She soon relaxed in Jay's arms and allowed him to carry her to the back of the truck. He sat her down on the cargo bed of the truck but she refused to let go.

"Dad, please don't leave me."