Chapter 61: Becareful Who You Call Friends

I was at the vending machine going in on it getting everything I did love and when I was done I was standing there arms full. I was down the hall almost at the room door 305 when it open then I man was coming out of it backwards like he was talking to someone but then the voice inside the room was like where you going baby then the man answered going to get some ice. I looked at his figure and I was like fuck that's my father and he hadn't look my way as yet but I was contemplating what to do. I was thinking should I bust him and see who's in the room but then I thought I don't want no one know I'm here. Then I was like I know I think I should hide and then call him and ask him where he is at. If he lie to me then he with someone who I don't know but if he tells me the truth then Its probably my mom but why would they be in a hotel when they got a hold big house for themselves. I storage room was right on the side of me and I was like if its lock I'm fucked I dam sure don't want my daddy know I'm here with a dude. I turn the knob and thank God it was open and I jumped into the storage room. I could here his foot steps going to the ice machine and when he passed me and was out of site I ran to my room quietly. Funny thing is the key started to freak out and I was at the door fumbling and it didn't want work and at this time my adrenalin started to go sky high. Bentley open the door as soon as I could see my father shoulder started to walk from the vending machine and ice area. I dashed in the room and Bentley was looking at me crazy as fuck like nigga what happens to you.

Bentley: Bey someone chasing you as you come in here pushing me out the way bey

JB: My fucking daddy got a room on the same floor

Bentley: He started to laugh then he said your mom put him out a

JB: I don't know I think but I heard someone in the room saying baby and shit.

Bentley: So why you just didn't bust in and see who it was

JB: Because me and you here

Bentley: Bey aint no one know I was in your room but what you going to do

JB: I was going to call him and ask him where he was and if he was saying he home or some other shit I know he was laying. (I went on my way to execute my plan and so I got my phone and called him at the bed while Bentley was at the door peeping out. He took a little long to pick up his phone but then after a minute he finally did) So what's good with you daddy

Dad: So you calling to give me a apology for the way you acted today

JB: No! I was calling to ask you were is mom when I said that then he said she sleep then I was hurt when he said that. I then asked where are you then he was like I in my car getting ready to go over by mark then I got hurt again because he lied. I then said oh so why someone calling me telling me they saw you going in the hotel down town.

Dad: What you talking about son I right home

JB: Ok cool I coming over right now to tell you what all they say then (Bentley started to signal me telling me that your daddy and someone is leaving then I went to the door to look. I was still on the phone with him and he was like I going out son but then I said well I just come over and wait tell you come back. Me and Bentley was peeping out the while he was leaving and there was a female following him but by the weave I couldn't tell who was that. I know for sure it wasn't my mother because my mother long hair is real. He walked off then the lady turned her face a bit and when I looked at her face I was so hurt.

Bentley: No bey that's not Tracy mom that's fucked up. OMG am I seeing things that cant be here I thought her and your mom are friends

JB: Yea bey what the fuck my daddy thinking about how could he do that to mommy and with her friend. Everything just seems to get more and more fucked up and I don't know if I could take much more of this shit.

WHO AM I (BOYxBOY)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara