Chapter 39: King Bee

Words couldn't describe how passionate we both were for this hot night of intimacy between the two of us. I was harder then steel and he was wet like the ocean but he had fire I never saw in him before. He wanted to create a historical moment between the two of us right here in his bed so he could remember it. It's kind of cute he trick me with food and home work so I can sleep over at his crib tonight but it didn't matter because I was more than willing to spend time with my baby. He was my little bust it baby because he was creaming right about now so I had to get up in him but I thought to myself when my d***k was at his hole that I was out of condoms.

JB: Baby f***k dread I don't have no more condoms I out I used the last one when we were at the beach do you have one.

Bentley: F***k bey! No I don't have one I been out of condoms I thought you would've keep strap with some. You trust me?

JB: Of course I trust you why would you ask me that

Bentley: I ask you that because I trust you and I wanted to know if the feeling is mutual because I know I don't have anything. I just not to long do a blood test for school and everything came back great, I don't have any sickness. The only person I been with after that was you and we used condoms and I know you a responsible dude so let's do it raw

JB: I don't want laugh to make you think I mocking you or nothing but I trust you so much that it would be an honour to make love to you without any condom right now. I laugh because ever since I met you a lot of s***t starting to make sense and I see things in a different light that I never saw it before like with my son.

Bentley: What about your son? You don't think he is yours? I hope what I said about him looking like your little brother didn't spark that in your imagination because it was just a harmless joke baby.

JB: I know it was just a joke but I never thought about checking that out until the exact moment you said it then I looked at him. I thought to myself what if because I know in my heart she wasn't being real with me and right now as you said let's do it raw you spark something else in me.

Bentley: What happen baby you kind of scaring me nigga?

JB: Naw don't be scared, my d***k hard and it at your hole but I just can't do it raw with you that would be selfish of me to put you in that space. It spark me because I never thought about getting myself checked out because me and her use to f***k raw some of the times and I know she was doing s***t on me. If I was to do this with you raw right now that mean I don't give a s***t about you and that not true I love you with all my heart that's why I can't. I got to go get myself checked out to make sure I'm healthy and don't have anything.

Bentley: I get you baby so I guess you better put your d***k away before we end up doing something we might regret because I was on the verge of not being responsible. You does do something to me when you get caring and s***t it's a turn on and it making it even worst right now. We going to be together a very long time and I never saw longevity with anyone else only you.

JB: How you know we going to be together a very long time