Chapter 31: Mouth Stroke

It was at the beginning of our passionate making love moment when Bentley was sliding down on my d***k and it was it felt so good. He still was tight but this time his hole was more gentile then lock tight but I can tell by the look on his face he was in pain. He took it all in like a G but his face was all made up and I aint going lie it makes me even harder knowing a nigga can't take me. It makes me feel superior and dominate as a top should be. He put his hands on my shoulder and he started to bounce slowly letting his pillow walls wrap tight around my d***k and never letting go. I could hear a car tires skidding meaning that it was coming in are direction and when lights flashed he jumped off me. In no time my pants was on and so was my shirt but Bentley jumped in the back seat to put on his close quick. When the car came through they turned off their lights and parked opposite of us and I started to laugh because apparently this driver know about the same spot I did.

JB: Baby relaxes bey clearly they came here to f***k to, you want to finish this or you want go home. (He was quite and I turn around and he was checking something and it got me scared because he looked a little shocked) Bentley you alright what happen (I turned around in the back to look at him and he was looking at me showing me his two fingers that were covered in blood) You ok bey (I was scared because I never grind someone and they bleed before I thought I hurt him because I was too thick)

Bentley: I good then he smile at me why you looking at me like that like you just stab me or something. I mean technically you did but I guess I was too tight tonight and needed a little more opening before I took you in.

JB: Baby but you bleeding though that means something aint alright with you. I aint mean to be a b***h but I kind of scared because I think I might of hurt you my d***k kind of big.

Bentley: I good JB but we can't f***k no more tonight that would make it a little worst so let's give it a few days before we have sex again.

JB: That's cool, we could wait to have sex I mean sex aint really a big deal but I want you be ok.

Bentley: I told you I good bey I could take care of myself

JB: Why when I try get little vulnerable with you, you always through it in back in my face. Like you could take a bullet and not cry I just want you be a little more submissive to me but still keep it masculine let me take care of you.

Bentley: That's the problem bey, I can't this all I know how to be is strong I been fending for myself for a minute. I get the role and position part of our relationship but I just want you to understand that its time someone take care of you because every relationship you always spending money and going out your way for the person and not getting nothing in return. I am your boyfriend and I am your bottom but that don't mean you can only do for me because I want do for you as well. That don't mean only you can be strong bey because you giving and I taking it (he claim back in front and he hold my hand and he just blushed at me looking all cute and at the moment I got what he saying but I'm a Top and that's all I know how to be. I never was the one to receive anything in any relationship I always was the one doing and taking care of that person. I guess with him it's different but I got to get use to it) so you want go home and clean up

Bentley: Yea because I don't want it start to come through my pants and mess up your car even though it aint bleeding that bad. (When he said that I took off my shirt and I told him to get up so he could comfort his ass on it so he could sit softer) Why you using your good shirt to get bloody up JB