Chapter 22: You Old Cheater

Bentley and I were all cuddled up in my bed and I never really showed affection like I did to him to any dude nor did I ever wanted to. With him he making me feel like being with a dude is ok and seeing how Mjay all them found love I want find love to because being with Kelly really appreciating me right now to show this dude love for showing me the same. I never had this type of feeling he is giving to me and I appreciate it a lot. I was on top of him and he was laying on his back with me between his legs and I was just kissing him all over. I wanted this dude to feel what I'm feeling right now I was sucking his neck giving him some heckies then clothes were starting to come off. I was like dam dread he is opening up and not stopping me he might let me go all the way. I pulled off his pants exposing his nice thick eight inch d***k and was licking all over his stomach. I was so into this pre cum was dripping out of my head and was making it feel wet as f***k. Then I heard Rashad calling my name telling me to come open the front door and when heard him I was like f***k he would come in here and be looking. Bentley grabbed his cloth and ran in the closet and closed the door and hide behind my clothes then I put my shirt back on then I went to answer the door.

Rashad: Bey come open this dam door I know you wake in there because I could see the TV light through the window. (Then I came to the door and open it) What you doing in there bro you take so long to come to this door

JB: What's your problem bey, I was in there about to go sleep

Rashad: Then why you d***k look like it about to stab somebody nigga then he burst out laughing

JB: I had a wet dream nigga that all

Rashad: Yea right, let me go in here see what I a wet dream look like (he was racing in the room and I was like dude relax bey. He peek his head in the room and I was like thank God he aint check the closet)

JB: Why you home anyway I thought you were staying by your girl

Rashad: Yea bey I am but I just come home to get some clothes , then I going on the base tomorrow so you might not see me until next week sometime bro. You know she told me she think she might be pregnant.

JB: What bey dam, well congrats brother I'm going to be an uncle I'm happy about that. Just be careful with that bey girls them know you on the force now she might be trying to trap you bey that monthly money would be hers bro then when you leave them they bey running you down for child support or putting you in court.

Rashad: I know bey ,trust me I know so if she is when the baby born I trying to get one DNA test not to be stink or nothing just to make sure because woman in this world today aint into that old time love that our grandparents have, all they into is money bey I don't get it.

JB: You aint lie bey (all this time I talking to him and saying in my head ok nigga you can go now. I mean I'm wrong for thinking like that but I got home boy in the closet and I'm sure he in there wondering what the hell going on. I know It aint hot because the AC on but still. I was in the room watching my brother pack his stuff and when he was done I was like finally.

Rashad: Yea bro so I'm officially moving out, then I will be living on the base this week but thank you bey for everything. I know we was always had our ups and down but you know I love you bey and give my nephew a kiss for me when you see him. The he was walking out the front door he said I hope you make the right choice with Kelly bey. Trust me don't marry that girl she aint no good but anyway I gone alright I will call you and let you know how things going.