twenty three

Jennie has enjoyed being friends with the love of her life, despite the fact that they weren't dating. And even if they weren't, some of the younger girl's gestures made it seem like they were. Nevertheless, Jennie found it fun messing and hanging out with Jisoo again and she made sure to control herself around her before explodes about every little thing they do or plan to do.

The other day, the two of them when to a puppy café. They had invited Lisa and Rosé, but both of them had work, or at least that's what they said. Jennie thinks it was a lie, thinking that they just gave her a chance to be alone with Jisoo. But even then, the brunette was grateful. Not that she didn't want to hang out with Lisa and Rosé, but she liked having to be with Jisoo alone. The only downside is that Jisoo always leaves unexpectedly every time they were starting to have fun because her career would always interrupt and tell her to go back to the studio and do something. Jennie couldn't blame her though. It was her job and she couldn't get in the way with that.

At night, Jennie would lay in bed, texting the one and only Jisoo, before closing her eyes and going to sleep. She tries to keep long conversations with her and sometimes, they would end up texting until one of them has fallen asleep. It's always Jisoo who falls first, though. Jennie understood that, given that Jisoo works hard with the job that she has.

Tonight, Jennie laid under her covers, sending numerous texts towards the older girl, trying to grab her attention. She smiled as she sent them.

 She smiled as she sent them