Campus Crush - K. HR x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, Sunbae are you stupid or just acting like it?" Hyein suddenly asked with an attitude.

I rolled my eyes then sighed in frustration.

I picked up my things then headed to my locker... being annoyed at the girls once more.

It was one thing for Haerin to get jealous because I was her friend first... but a whole different thing when for them to assume Haerin was jealous over my love life.

As I walked to my locker, I noticed Haerin at her's.

I walked over to her and she noticed me. She glared are for a second then slammed her rocker closed and walked away.

I grabbed her wrist then pulled her back towards me.

"What do you want?" Haerin asked in an annoyed tone.

"You're going to the movies with us, right?" I asked her.

Haerin's eyes then soften and started to brighten up.

"I wasn't invited!" She answered as I let go of her wrist.

"It's alright. It's a group thing, I'm sure they won't mimd.. plus, if they do then you and I can just watch a movie!" I answered her.

Haerin gave me a shy smile then nodded her head, saying "okay!"

After school, I headed to Haerin's locker then dragged her to the front gate with me before she could change her mind.

"Hi, Youngeun!" I greeted Youngeun then bowed at her friends.

"Oh hi, y/n-ssi... and Haerin-ssi!" She responded sounded a bit disappointed.

I wasn't an idiot. I knew what the whole movie thing was about.

"Since this I a group thing, I invited Haerin. That's okay, right?" I asked not really giving the girls a choice.

"Yes, of course!" Hikaru answered.

We all headed to the movies.

As we walked, Haerin was on her phone the entire time. Occasionally I had to guide her where to walk because I didn't want her to bump into things.

Once we got to the movie, I paid for everyone out of respect then the girls bough snacks.

I gave Haerin my card to go buy us snacks, knowing she'd use her's anyway.

Just as Haerin left to go us popcorn, my phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"You better make a move on kitty or I'll leave a bruise next time I see you!" Hanni shouted through the phone.

"Haerin in hella nervous. So make her feel comfortable and don't make her jealous!" Minji yelled sounding like the girls were fighting over the phone in the background.

"Okay, dude. She hella likes you. Don't ruin it by giving someone else attention!" Dani yelled in the background.

"I'm hanging up!" I said being confused.

"Don't fuck up!" I heard Hanni yell as hung up the phone.

Haerin and the girls came back with snacks and we all headed into our movie.

As we sat down all the girls kept switching seats. I noticed Youngeun starting to move closer to me so I switched my seat next to Haerin..... making her seat in between me and Youngeun.

I started to get nervous the more I decided to actually make a move on Haerin.

"You okay?" Haerin whispered to me as the movie started.