"Well I think Kiera is trying to steal your man Hannah" laughed Lisa.

I smiled as I watched him walk upstairs with her. I walked into the living room and I found Matt and his wife Suzanna. I waved at them then looked around to see who else was here. Dad was talking to uncle Joe and Uncle Timmy.

'Hey daddy' I said and hugged him

'Hello pumpkin. You look lovely tonight. Where's Andrew?" He asked.

Dad and Andrew got along great! Andrew was my first boyfriend that dad liked. All the others he hated.

I could hear Kiera running about upstairs. Or was it Andrew running about? I laughed. Matt started gesturing me to come over to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Where's Kiera gone?" Suzanne asked me.

I pointed up to the ceiling smiling.

"Would everyone please come into the dining room please" mom shouted from the kitchen.

I walked in and got told to go up and get the kids for their food. Oh and Andrew.

I ran up the stairs. I walked into my old room and found Kiera and 3 of my cousins playing with my old Barbie dolls with Andrew.

"Dinners ready come on before it gets cold. Race you down stairs!!" I said to them. They all ran out the door and down the stairs.

When we got down everyone was sitting at the table. Andrew took out my chair and waited for me to sit down to push me in.

"Thank you" I mouthed at him.

Half way through our starter the front door opened.

"Sorry I'm late Mrs.S " I heard a voice say behind me. I knew exactly who it was. There was only one person who called mom Mrs.S. I turned around ad there was Austin standing by the door.

"Austin I'm glad you could make it. Eh.. Here there's a seat beside your mom. Sit ill get you your starter." Mom stuttered.

She looked at me and I just shrugged.

"Great his seat has to be right across from me!" I thought.

Everyone was asking Austin about life in Miami. Why did everyone have to be so obsessed with his life? I swear he is no big deal half of these people have known him since he was a baby. What changed all of a sudden? He had more money and a load of fans? Drew kept looking at me to see if I was ok.

"So Austin when do you go back to Miami?" Dad asked.

"Well i go back in three weeks but I am thinking about moving back home. I miss home too much." he smiled.

My face dropped. Is he being serious. He better not be. I couldnt stick it any longer.

"Sorry mom but may I be excused." I said and ran upstairs.

Everyone was looking at me as i got up. When I got to my old room I curled up in my old bed and put the sheets over my head.

"Why me? What did I ever do to deserve this to happen to me?"

After 10 minutes i heard footsteps coming up the stairs. There was a knock on my door.

"Go away!" I screamed.

"Hannah its only me please may I come in?" it was Andrew.

He came in anyway and sat on top of the bed beside me.