Chapter One: Acceptance Letter

I walked down the hallway of my work, "Caitlin, don't forget about Monday!"

"Are me hearty" my boss rolled her eyes.

"Shiver me timber's, you'll be fired if ya linger"

I stared at her, before bolting out of the door and into the street. I laughed and shook my head free from rain drops, I pulled my head phone's out of my back pocket and put them in.

I hummed the song and waited at my bus stop.

I got on and sat near the back, by myself. I pulled my phone out started scrolling through my twitter mentions. 

'@TheOreoQueen_ Wanna go to the horror movie marathon? 'Cause, I got some food and new movies!' 

I grinned and tweeted Sarah back, 'Of course @SahbearDinosaur ! I'll bring some stuff too! See ya there, lover ;)'

I feel someone sit next to me and I look up, and then turn to see some ass hole sitting next to me... uh, hello? The whole bus is empty! And you, sit next to me?! PEASANT?!

I glared at the guy, who sent me a cheesy grin. I stuck my tongue out at him, grabbed my lap top bag and stood up on the seat, then stepped onto the next one and walked to the front of the bus and pressed the bus stop button.

"Thank's" I say and the bus driver just nod's. I jump out of the bus and instantly start walking up the hill to my house.

I walked past the letter box and took letter's and catalog's out of it and walked into the house, "Mum, mail!"

"Caitlin, food!" mum yell's and I chuckle, walking into the kitchen and we swapped, she gave me some food and I gave her the letter's.

"Hey, this one's your's" she hand's over a big envelope, "Oh..." I stared at it, the university I had applied for... she was quiet and was staring at me.

"What are you waiting for?!" I looked up and she smiled at me.

"Fine..." I chuckled and hesitantly and opened the letter, I read it and sighed.

"Oh no..." my mum gasp's.

"Mum...." I trail off.

"What?! What is it?!" she yell's at me.

"I-I... got in!" I grinned, she scream's and hug's me.

"THIS IS AWESOME! I'M GOING TO BRITAIN!" I screamed, we cheered and danced in the kitchen, my dad come's home to find us dancing around in the kitchen.

"... Do I want to know?" he muses.

"I GOT IN!" I screamed, he smile's.

"Congratulations..." he walk's out of the room, before running back in.

"OH MY GOD?! YOU GOT IN!" he scream's after realization and hug's me, I laughed, this is the best day. Ever.

~

I walked into my Sahbear's house and sat on her bed, she walk's in, only wearing a towel, "Well, if I knew what occasion it was, I would have dressed in nothing" I joked.

She chuckle's and I wait outside of her room for her t get dressed.

"You can come in!" I walked in and sat on her bed.

"Sahbear... I have to tell you something" I whisper.

"What is it?"

"... I got in" she gasp's.

"OH MY GOD! THAT'S AMAZING!" she scream's and tackle's me in a hug.

 "I'm going to Britain!" I cheered.

"You're going to Britain!" she scream's and we laugh, and start our movie marathon, but we weren't really watching the movies, we were really just looking at thing's online.

~

We woke up with Sarah's computer ringing, "Skype?" she mutter's.

"Freaking Skype" I muttered darkly and accepted the call.

"What do ya want from me?!" I rubbed my eyes.

"Hey, guy's!"

"Hi Brook"

"Is that food?"

"Hi Ashley" I mumbled.

"So, you guy's are sleeping over, again?" Brook scowl's at Sarbear and I.

"Yeah" I nod.

"OH! TELL THEM YOUR NEWS!" Sarah yell's at me while shaking me.

"Calm down" I chuckled.

"What news?!" Ashley ask's me.

"I got accepted that-"

"NO WAY! YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT!" Ashley scream's while shaking her screen.

"Well done dude" Brook smiles.

"Yeah, yeah" I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

~

"So, what else are we going to do?" I asked the computer screen after we had watched a movie... well, they watched with the camera pointed at our tv while the movie was playing, we're lazy like that.

"I dunno... sleep maybe?"

Sarbear and I look at each other, "Alright, see you tomorrow at five pm" we turned the computer off and laid down, before falling asleep.

~

Folding my clothes I nodded my head to the music as I started to pack, i'm going to fly over to Britain six months before I start school, so I have time to settle in and all.

Humming I stuffed my clothes into the suit case and suddenly my skype went off, pressing accept instantly accepted it.

"Sup guy's?"

"Your packing already?!" Sarbear screams.

"Yeah-"

"Cat, we have something we want to ask you"

"What is it?"

"Will you help us Kidnapped One Direction"

After a split moment I burst out laughing, "Y-you've got to be kidding me! Is this some joke?!" I laughed, leaning on my desk while I tried not to pee myself.

 "We're being serious Kitty" Ashley say's. Looking at everyone's face I narrowed my eyes at my laptop.

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because it's illegal"

"It isn't-" "If you don't get caught, I know" I cut Ashley off.

"Come on Kitty!"

"No, Sarbear. I'm sorry, i'm not doing it" I continued neatly folding my clothes.

"I thought you were the one that alway's wanted to kidnap them!"

"As a joke darling, as a joke. And not just them, actor's, musicians and You Tuber's" I say formally, it's what the situation need's right at the moment, me acting like an adult and putting my foot down.

"Come on Kitty Kat, we can do it without you!" Brook whine's.

"Guy's, i'm sorry, but i'm not doing it"

"Fine, we'll Kidnap them ourselves"

"Good luck with that" and with that, the video call ended between all of us.

"Kidnapping? Kidnapping? Are they crazy?! And One Direction! Kidnapping a famous Boy Band, yeah, good luck with that" I scoffed, puh-lease.

They'll never do it.

Trust me, they won't even get close to them.