乁Vagrant Puppet And Thornㄏ

this is when the meteorite quest happens. So basically, it's how BoBoiBoy meets Scara. But....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A lovely sunny day in a world of Teyvat, land filled with God. A certain elemental hero is having a nice walk. Well....

It's actually Thorn himself.Despite the protests of other elements, he decided to explore the land. Humming with tone, while small animals follow him from behind.

Aether has gone for a while with two new people,Mona and Fischl. The boy thought to find them quickly before noon.

" Where are they?" He squeezed his eyes, looking through the distance. As he walked while observing, he found them near a ruin building.

He was about to yell for their attention, when a mysterious voice spoke up to them. " Hey! Sounds interesting.... Mind if I join you?"." What ho! We.meet again, Vagrant of Inazuma,". Fischl replied.

Mona's instinct suddenly hit her as soon she see the male face. While Fischl spoke once more" My retinue and I were just-," before she could finish her sentence, Mona quickly grab her arms and Aether's.

Creating a giant hydro bubble, and escape from the male. Thorn blinked with amaze " Mona is so cool! But....why did she do that?". The mysterious man look around, and walked to the hydro portal.

" The first time, Milleilith were present. I had to forego the chance to strike down Mondstadt's savior. This time was the perfect moment. I was mere seconds away....,".

' A Harbinger?? like Ed Sheeran (Childe) and lady icey (Signora)

' A Harbinger?? like Ed Sheeran (Childe) and lady icey (Signora). And his in 6th place....' Thorn thought.

As the portal disappeared, he thought to himself " But who was that mage? She could not have known who I am. Perhaps her power reveal to her unseen,". he yelled with demanding "Soldiers!".

"Sir!" Three Fatui member appears behind him. He spoke with order " Find them. And when you do...," His word was interrupted by another giant meteorite, fall from the sky heading somewhere.

He gaze towards it " Another one?". My Lord!" A Fatui appears, and kneeling down in front of him. " It's happening again. This is the largest one we've seen so far....,". He sighed with the word.

" They just keep coming.... But so be it,". He looked back to his subordinates, order" Move out! Change of plan, your prior objective remains in force. Continue to research the meteorite,".

A Fatui suddenly spoke without consent " My Lord! Leave them to us. We will make short work of them,". Secretly, Thorn has been spying the conversation from the bushes. He hushed to the small animals to not make any noise.

"...Are you deaf or just stupid? When did I gave you the right....to issue your own orders,".

The Fatui went to his knees, apologies" M-My apologies My Lord,"." Now move out, and complete your objective as assigned," the Harbinger state. The subordinates bow, and leave as fast as they can.

"....Show yourself. There's no use of hiding,".

"Aww... I've been find out!" Thorn said, while tip toeing himself with a few small animals on his shoulder and hat. " And here I was hoping to see more drama!".

'So this is the elemental heroes that Childe and Signora talked about. He looks rather pathetic and childish'

Thorn looks at the Harbinger, with a curious eye " Woah... you're so tall! What did you eat to grow up this big?"." Don't come near me, worm. Don't you know who I am?" The male scoffed.

" A Hamburger?"

" It's Harbinger. Pronounce it right, idiot,".

" Ohh...Like Child And Signora?" Thorn curious, as the Harbinger snickered. " Child? Huh...I must say, he does act and naive like a child. It's pathetically hilarious,".

His gaze is now on the boy " So you're the elemental heroes I so told,"." Yup! I'm Thorn! Nice to meetcha!" Thorn smile to him. The Harbinger seems no interest with the boy naives behavior.

" I don't care what Tsaritsa wants from you. My main priority is with the Traveler,"." Ah...you mean Aether. Dunno, he just disappeared like just now," Thorn patted a bunny who slept peacefully on his shoulder.

'This elements....as if it's another and more advanced power than Dendro. Just what is he?'

Thorn search something on his pocket, and took out a pink like flower. " For you!" He smile naively. The male glares at him, as if he is offended.

" You offer me a gift of a stupid flowers? The audacity....,".

" You mistaken! This is Zinnia flower! It means respect and honor!" The boy said happily, as one of his vines kindly placed it on the Harbinger hat.

He scoffed " Respect and Honor? From a flower? You're delusional,".

Thorn hummed " You can say I'm quite an expert in plants. After all, it's my power! So I learn Floriography from time to time,"." Florio...what?" He state.

" It's another name for Flower Language. Certain flower has different meanings! For example, Red Roses are mostly associates with true love, while Calla Lily means sophisticated," {Thorn}

" Why are you telling me a language of a plant? It's absurd to know something that humans learn from the garden," {Harbinger 6th}

Thorn smile " How about you annoyed Childe with it? Send him some flowers that means death or something, and he will never figure it out!". The Harbinger thought for a second, and smirks.

" Is that so...," He crossed his arms " I suppose that sounds entertaining watching a clueless low rank Harbinger to understand the meaning of a plant,".

" I can help you with that!" Thorn raised his hand like a toddler.

The Harbinger rolled his eyes " Whatever you say,"." So, 6th Harbinger. What's your name?" Thorn blinked curiously. The male glared at him, but look away.

" I'm the Balladeer. Now keep your heads on the track. I need your stupid flowers language knowledge," {Scaramouche}

" Hehe! On it!" {Thorn}

Somehow, Thorn has picked Scaramouche interest, and such he became the Balladeer favorite pathetic human.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonus

Childe: Who the hell send me a weird flowers? Why is it looks like a claw?

BoBoiBoy (Thorn): Oh that's Lycoris, also known as Red Spider Lily. It means death

Childe: WHO THE HELL SEND ME THIS!?!? IM GOING TO KILL THEM!!

BoBoiBoy (Thorn): Probably one of your subordinates.

Childe: Thanks, Thorn. I'ma be quick asked them *leave*

Scaramouche: Heh...not bad. For someone with that naive personality, you can fool entire Fatui.

BoBoiBoy (Thorn): *smile innocently, but wicked* Thank you, playing pranks are quite fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~