Chapter 38

At Third-Round Knockout...

No One POV

   " Ah, you're here. There's no need to order. I've already done so," Zhongli said, while Aether and Boboiboy take a sits." "Third-Round Knockout" is not the lightweights, like those tavern in Mondstadt. Here, the owner does not take such unorthodox orders as fruit juice,".

  " So does that mean I can order wine this time?" Aether asks Zhongli." I ordered some wine—fermented sweet rice balls for you, if that's counts,"." I don't think I can be here," Boboiboy said in a low voice. Aether raised his eyes brow and ask " Why did you say that?"." This place has a wine smell, and I can't be here at all. In my religion, wine or something that we drink contain alcohol is prohibited,".

  Aether scratch his cheek and gave a disappointed sighed." That's a shame. What should we do?"." I can sit here, and that's about it. If they have clear water, then I should be fine," Boboiboy said, then the storyteller interrupt."... If it is to your liking, dear customer, I shall continue the tale of Lady Ningguang's Jade Chamber,".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Tianquan Ningguang... feels like we're hearing this name a lot. Liyue locals talk about her, the Fatui hate her, she's most likely the one who hides the Exuvia, and we saw her at the Rite of Descension," Paimon said. Boboiboy keeps staring at the food that they eat for a while now. He thought to himself he should get something to eat after this.

  " Huh, Paimon wonders what sort of person she is,"." At last, I have found you, you who returned from Jueyun Karst," a mysterious woman lady voice appeared." Who's there?!"." Paimon, we gotta go—,".

  " Wait, I am not with the Millelith, nor am I here to claim your bounty," a woman appeared on the roof of the store, with horns on her hair, clearly she's an adepti." However, I am an emissary of the Liyue Qixing. My name is Ganyu, secretary at the Yuehai Pavilion, and I have come specifically to meet you,".

 My name is Ganyu, secretary at the Yuehai Pavilion, and I have come specifically to meet you,"

(art by Mihoyo)

  " Emissary?" Boboiboy asks." Well, in concrete terms, I am the corporate secretary for the Qixing. At the moment, I am serving as Lady Ningguang's special emissary," Ganyu said." Ningguang sent you? We were literally just talking about her...," Paimon said.

  Ganyu rest her hand at her chest " My apologies, you who have returned from Jueyun Karst... I am duty-bound, and cannot extend my courtesy to you in full. But I have with me a letter from Lady Ningguang. She extends a formal invitation to you in her capacity as Tianquan. She invites you to her palace in the sky,"." Wait, really?" Boboiboy ask.

  " An official invitation?" Paimon ask." Lady Ningguang said this: " Invite them to come here. I wish to meet them. At the Jade Chamber, together, we shall snip every one of these dark entwining dark threads,".

  After that, Ganyu left, Paimon states that she couldn't believe that the Lady Ningguang official invite her to the Jade Chamber. Zhongli told them to not forget about the Rite of Parting and meet them at Dihua Marsh after their meet.

  " Finally, I can get out from that wine place," Boboiboy sighed with happiness, but then his stomach growled." Haha! I forgot you didn't eat the food because they have wine on it," Aether said." Let's go to Wanmin restaurant,".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " I regret inviting you here, Boboiboy,".

   " It's fine, Aether. You didn't know ' he' was here,".

   " Hello, Comrade! Fancy meeting you here!"