Chapter 24

Boboiboy POV

At StormTerror's Lair...

  " Paimon scared if the Harbingers want you to join them, consider you have all the elements," Paimon flew beside me. I wipe my sweats after I fight a huge hilichurl. I only sighed and pat her head" Don't worry, I won't join them no matter what," Paimon smile happily at me, while Aether sighed.

  " Ahh... the hilichurls usually do not venture this areas with high elemental concentrations. It puts a heavy burden on their bodies," Venti said. Diluc crossed his arms " The Abyss Order must be manipulating them behind the scene, yet they shouldn't have been able to determine that we would come. They're presumably spreading their forces to halt our plan,"

Venti looks at us" Without further ado... I suppose I can play faster if my only audience is the wind," he then played the lyre and the storm barrier is destroyed." It actually opened! You're not entirely useless, Tone—Deaf Bard!" Paimon said with a proud tone, I only snickered with the nickname.

  " This is it. We are now entering Stormterror's Lair. Watch yourselves. Let's move," Jean said while resting her hands on her chest. Me and Aether nod, and start walking into the Lair. Such a shame I don't have my phone, or else I could take a photo of this world and show it to my friends.

  We arrived at the front gate of the Lair. Paimon look at Aether and said " It's stuck,"." It's stuck," I hold my laughed after Venti copying her voice, but most funnily. Paimon then changes the topic " Hey, check out the roof. Is there a giant hole in it?," I look closely, there is a hole on it." Hmm... I suppose we could make use of that wind current," Venti said.

  " Let's make a detour then. Heading up!"." Let's make a detour then. Heading up!,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Oh, we can't advance any further. The ruins seem to be guarded by ancient seals. Tho, thank you for the ride, Cyclone. It saves us more time," Venti look at Cyclone, he gives Venti a thumbs up." Is the the work of Dvalin?" Paimon asks." No. These ruins were once part of an ancient city. Dvalin just happens to be nesting in these ruins now. These ruins even predate the existence of the Four Winds," Venti explained.

   He continued." Mondstadt is a city without a ruler. However, before it was. It was ruled over by a tyrant. Anyway... I'll sing you that story when we have a chance in the future,"." The markings on the seal... If my archaeologist knowledge is not mistaken, this appears to be a light actuator. If we retrieve and reintegrate all the parts, we should be able to get it working," Diluc said.

  Jean look at us and said, " We should be close to completing the ceremony for this actuator. Let's put the last part and see,".After we test the first one, I and Aether split up to activate the other light actuator.

  After we activate all of them, we went back to the lair." I'm thinking about turning these adventures into songs after we're done...," Venti said." We're practically old partners now," I said to him. Venti look at me and replied" Hopefully this songs will be sung for years to come by the people of Mondstadt, just like The Legend of Vennessa,".

   " I love that song since I was small. How are you feeling today, Aether and Boboiboy? I am completely prepared and fully confident that we can do this," Jean asks us, I look at Aether and he looks at me. He then said" Master Jean is so reliable,"." Even Master Diluc accompanied us to the very end. Despite only being accidentally involved...Bystander," Paimon said.

  " You shared your secrets with me, and I only returned your trust to the same extent," Diluc look at me, I only went silent myself, and changed the topic " What about Venti?,"." It's 'freedom'," he replied. Somehow these words remind me to anime me and Gopal watch before, called Attack On Titan.

  Paimon looks at him with a confused face " Freedom...?"." When you first arrived at Mondstadt, did no-one tell you that Mondstadt is the City Of Freedom?" he asks Aether, and Aether replied Amber.Venti chuckled " Hahaha... She really is a child of freedom. Mondstadt is a romantic city, without the reign of a king. And its citizens enjoy the most freedom amongst the seven nations,"

  " I hope the dragon that once protected Mondstadt will soon be free too... No one should have deceived him by telling him that Mondstadt betrayed him... and no one should have told him that it was his eternal duty to protect the city. He has the right and freedom to choose his own way of life,". Venti said with a heartwarming word." Venti...," Paimon touches her chest.

  Venti look at me and Aether" Well then, Aether, Boboiboy, may the thousands of years of wind that has bloom through Mondstadt go with you. Just like last time, I shall channel Anemo energy for you,"