Chapter 21

No One POV

  After helping Lisa finding all the outdated books, the three of them walking on their way to the Dawn Winery. " I can't believe Abbys Mage will try to steal the library book," Paimon sighed, and Boboiboy replied with a joke " They want to learn how to read I presume," Aether holds his laugh with the joke.

  Aether received a book called ' The Pale Princess and The Six Pygmies' from Lisa. Instead of borrowers, she put him in a custodian. She asks me if Boboiboy want a book as well, but he refused. After all, he has a sacred book that tells everything about Teyvat, from the bedrock until the sky.

   They also help Jean and Diluc find a few more Teardrop Crystal for the Holy Lyre. Diluc warned to be aware of the Fatui, saying that they plotting something. Boboiboy who is very aware of the current situation is also being told by Aether to not use his elemental power without any plan.

  They arrived at Dawn Winery on time. Boboiboy was amazed, the place is huge than he expected, he also can see a grape farm from afar." Woah, he must be taking very serious about his work as the owner of the Tavern," he thought. As they arrived, Jean, Venti, and Diluc already waiting for them.

  " Woohoo!" Paimon yelled " Dvalin Protection Squad! Assemble!" Paimon clapped her hands, while Boboiboy gets a deja vu with the word she spokes. ( lol, Avengers Assemble indeed)." Let's put our crystals together," Venti spoke.

  "Oh...The color of these crystals looks...muddy. Dvalin... You're going through so much pain...," Venti's face looks sad and miserable, Boboiboy could only pat his back."...Let's start purifying these crystals first. Please, Aether," Venti look at Aether with hope in his eyes.

  Aether purifies all the crystals that they being collected. Jean then speaks " It is hard to believe such a thing is possible until you've seen it with your own eyes,"." Interesting. It's like filtering wine. The process is... refreshing," Diluc spoke. Boboiboy then suddenly asks " Do you always use grapefruit there to make wine?"

  Diluc only look at him and replied " Well yes, my grape indeed is a number 1 in Mondstadt. Are you not familiar with wine or alcohol?"." Uhh...I can't drink, no matter how old I am," Boboiboy rub his neck with a bit disappointment face." Well then, if you visit my Tavern next time, I will offer you a grape juice, is that alright?" Diluc asks Boboiboy, he only nods happily.

" Anyway...," Venti interrupted their conversation." I think we should have enough tears now. So next we...Use the crystal on the Holy Lyre like last time,"." Let me give it a try...," Aether said, then start using the crystal to the Holy Lyre.

  " It worked!" Paimon fly excitied" It seems completely different from before," Jean said while resting her hand at her chest. "It's more...sacred and beautiful??" Boboiboy observed the lyre closely." The Lyre's Anemo power seems fully restored. We should be able to use it now. It's all thanks to you, Aether, and Boboiboy," Venti thanked them with a warm smile.

  Jean then looks at Venti " Now, where should we summon Stormterror? It must be away from the city, else there will be casualties should we failed," Jean said." Perhaps here at the winery...," Boboiboy looks at her with a shocked face." Wha????" he thought to himself." If the winery was destroyed, it's not something I couldn't eventually fix, but... I'd still rather not go through the hassle," Diluc said, Jean, sighed.

  Venti then said" The wind that blows at sea or in high places should be able to carry a bard's words far away. It's never going to work if the air is too dry or suffocating,"." Paimon understands. Sea or high places, right? Then the best location to play the Lyre would be...,"

" Starsnatch Cliff,"

  They all look at Boboiboy who is reading the book." If we're looking for the best place to summon a gigantic ancient dragon, I suggest a high place rather than a sea. Starsnatch Cliff should be good enough," he closed the book and look at them." Of course, if you have any other suggestion, I didn't mind,".

  " Alright, let's do it there," Venti accepts Boboiboy's suggestion, so thas Jean." Very well. Then let's meet at Starsnatch Cliff when we are ready. Please don't be late,"." Hee—hee! Yes, Ma'am!" Paimon smiled at her." Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to...," Jean wants to apologize, but Boboiboy stops her." It's fine, Jean,"." Ah, very well then, Honorary Knights," she put her hands at her chest.

  " I didn't mean to be rude, but... can you call me by Elemental Superhero. It's my nickname at my place," Boboiboy rub his back hair, Venti raised his eyebrows" Elemental Superhero? Why did they call you that?". Boboiboy only looks at him and smiles.

" You'll see,"