Three

Again

"Hika..."

"Hikaru..."
"Hikaru!"

She was tired, mentally and physically, whoever was in her room was seriously asking for a death wish.

"Hikaru it's been a day you have to wake up,there's a meeting taking place right now.." Ann's voice, the girl had befriended her over the time she's been in the beach, she hasn't counted the days she's spent there, but it has been a while.

"Hikaru let's go Hatter is waiting up on you, and Niragi is starting to get antsy, I don't want you to face his angry side right now." Junseo's voice, he sounded angry but that was just a face he put on infront of everybody in the beach except for Hikaru, she knew how worried and caring he actually was. "I'll get her up you can go ahead"  a sigh followed his words.

"Okay just hurry cause I'm sure I can hear Niragi yelling from here." 

Hearing the door close, she heard footsteps and felt the bed drop next to her.

"Common Hikaru let's go" he poked her forehead

She groaned and sat up "what's the occasion today?"

She was confused as to why she was needed, of course being given the place of being the 7th in line executive , she was an important factor in the Beach but that was only because she was a hearts player. After getting to the beach that night of the spades of 8 game, Ann and Aguni took them to Hatter personally and he was impressed with hearing how hard the game was, and how only two were able to survive. Of course since they found out it was only Hikaru's second game, they decided to put her to the test and behold she played a hearts game. The game was cruel and twisted, just like she had been told. When she got back covered in blood that wasn't hers, with no indication of injuries, Hatter decided to keep her close since there was no one else besides Mira and now her, who could complete hearts games, in the beach.

A day ago she had to go play another game and usually you'd see a lot of the beach executives going together to play games but since she was a heart player they didn't want to risk putting two executives in that kind of position. Usually she gets placed in Spades games but the game she played that night was a hearts game, four of hearts to be clear, it wasn't too bad but it involved getting high on a building, seeing people's faces of despair was never a pleasant sight. In addition once she completed the game, the survivors were let back down on the ground and the bodies of the players who didn't make it were lying where they had fallen to their death.

As much as she put on this strong and confident front, she was scared, in her mind she would have an internal warfare, after every game. Calling herself names and beating herself up about her starting to become a monster. That was the worst realization she put upon herself, because a monster is vicious and selfish. This name has haunted her in the real world, but it took coming to this world to force her to realize what she always denied was actual truth. But if that's what it took to be considered strong, then so be it, being weak was a title too belittling for her mentally and she would never let someone call her weak ever again.

"There's someone new Hatter wants to introduce, apparently he's real good at diamonds"

"hmm.." another person included into the executives? He must be good.. but Hikaru and Junseo have a goal to complete, and she doesn't want an obstacle to appear, especially a smart one.

She gets up and puts on a her sweater, and flip flops
"Let's go then"

Walking into the meeting room she sees everyone's eyes on her, she doesn't miss how Niragis face looks irritated. Hikaru walks up next to Ann with Junseo appearing next to her.