USJ

Today we were going to the USJ and No not Universal Studios Japan. It was the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. It was where we would train to help people from freak accidents. When we got there we ran into the pro hero thirteen. She started to explain what we would be doing before one of my classmate mentioned something abnormal.

Izuku PoV

"Woah there are fake villains too!" Kirishima said. "What! no there aren't!" thirteen said. villains were coming out of a portal of some kind. I was on guard until a bird like villain with purple skin with red stripes stepped out of the portal with the villains leader. "Alright everyone stay..." Mr.Aizawa said before I roared. "ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRR" I roar loud enough for everyone in the USJ to hear. the bird guy roars back at me. "Midoriya what are you doing?!" Aizawa said before I flew off. I flew down the stairs breathing a fireball at the villains there taking a few out before charging at the bird creature punching him in the face. "Nomu! kill him!" the hand villain says. me and the Nomu started fighting while the teachers took care of the other villains. 

After fighting for a while I grab his face and breath a stream of fire in his face which was hot enough to incinerate his cells killing him. I turn my head to the warp villain realizing that he is a Nomu too. I start to charge at them only to have All might pin me in a Headlock. "Down young Midoriya! calm down!" he said. "REVENGE!" I growl loud enough for everyone to hear. the other pros arrive and I watch as the villains run away. "ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRR!" I say as they leave.

back at school

"What was that Midoriya? You went crazy! you could have hurt somebody!" Kirishima said. "I can explain everything." Aizawa said. he then explained my entire past to the class. "You were experimented on!" everyone said. "yes. Bird guy at USJ just like me but slightly different. He is a Nomu. no brain activity. only moves when ordered. I high end Nomu. I can think and fight without orders. the person that made Nomu....Made me the way I am now." I say. "That is why you went berserk the way you did. you want revenge on the person that robbed you of your childhood memories and turned you into a freak. Those villains were your only clue to find him." Todoroki said. "Yeah. sorry for hiding it." I say. almost everyone in class starts to comfort me and forgive me.

Chapter Over.

Dragon Nomu DekuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara