"I... I just wanna answer his question." I mumbled, looking down.

"Hey, maybe their next break? I'll say something to Joshua if I have to." Jeonghan laid a hand on my shoulder, "But I have a strong feeling Vernon wants to talk to you more."

"Hopefully..." I said, rubbing my thumb on my hand that Vernon had in his. I jumped as the next song started. I looked up to the stage to see the band performing again. I still could only watch Vernon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After playing the last song of this set, Vernon told everyone about going on another break. I turned in my chair and looked at Jeonghan.

"They're going on another break! Jeonghan, I need to go tell him my name!" I grabbed his arm with both of my hands.

"Woah! Calm down there Chan!" Jeonghan laughed, "He's on his way over here with Joshua. You'll get your chance."

"Wait, what!?" I turned back towards the stage to see Vernon dragging Joshua over to us. I quickly smoothed myself out and fixed my hair as best as I could without a mirror.

"Hey guys!" Joshua said as he walked up to us. I looked at Vernon, he's so close.

"Amazing show so far! We've really been enjoying it." Jeonghan smiled.

"Thank you! It really seems like it." Joshua said with a chuckle, Vernon then pulled on his sleeve, "Oh yeah, Chan, this is Vernon, Vernon, this is Chan." Vernon...

"Hi Chan, that's a nice name," Vernon said, a smile on his face. My face got very hot. He's so handsome and he's talking to me!

"H-hi... I-I'm Chan." I stuttered, no other words able to come out.

"Don't mind him, he's just a little shy." Jeonghan chuckled, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. A little shy?

Vernon smiled and sat down across from me, "That's okay, I understand that." Really?

"Chan is Jeonghan's new adopted baby. He's met the rest of the guys besides the band." Joshua said to Vernon.

"Everyone loves him. Soonyoung even lets him use his dance studio at night to come up with choreographies. Some of them have even been used in the classes!" Jeonghan told them.

"Yeah, he's the Dino Minghao has been talking about at the studio, who choreographed those cool new dances!" Joshua said, nodding. Why are they talking about my dances? They're really not that...

Vernon raised his eyebrow, "Oh? You're that Dino? Minghao talks about your dances all the time! I bet you're an amazing dancer! Maybe I'll see you dancing out there later?" He wants to see me dancing?

"Y-yeah, m-maybe later." My face is probably as red as a tomato now. I drank some of my water to cool down.

"Don't you worry, Soonyoung and Minghao will probably drag him out onto the dance floor at some point." Jeonghan told him. They're gonna what!?

Joshua laughed, "Knowing them, definitely."

Vernon just smiled at me, looking into my eyes, "You know, Chan, you have really nice eyes." I swallowed.

"Th-thank you. I love your face and your fluffy whiteness. White fluffiness? Face? Eyes? Your pants? Tank top? Can I feel your fluffy jacket?" I asked.

Vernon turned red and laughed softly, holding his arm out, "Thank you, I love your face too, here you can feel it... it's a little annoying when it tries to fall off when I'm singing. Would you like to hold it for me during the next set?"

I reached out and felt the jacket, it's so soft, "I-I couldn't, it's not that I don't like it, it's extremely soft and looks very warm like you. I just don't wanna accidentally ruin it with my water. I'm so sorry."