Chapter 19 : Ditching

Y/n's POV :

"Do you have any plans after class ?" Daphne asked me. "No I don't think so", I responded. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me from behind, and I instantly knew it was Draco. "Do you not remember that I asked you to stay with me over the holidays ? I'm helping you pack after class," Draco mumbled into my ear, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Sorry I completely forgot about that," I said, interlocking our fingers. I looked back towards Daphne, and saw her standing there with a puzzled look on her face, "is there something I'm missing ?".

"Draco and I are dating now, like officially".

Daphne's face lit up with delight and she started squealing excitedly. "Finally ? It only took you two forever to figure things out". I smiled a bit and leaned my head back onto Draco's chest. "Well come on you two, we're going to be late for class," Daphne said picking up her pace. I shook my head playfully at her goody two shoes act. Draco and I walked through the corridors with his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Hey why don't we skip class," Draco suggested. I looked back at Daphne who was now a few metres in front of us. "We can't skip class Draco, and what about Daphne ?". Draco rolled his eyes, "Daphne will be fine she has Blaise, now come on,". I giggled as Draco pulled me into an abandoned corridor, so that Filch wouldn't catch us skipping class. We made it back to the Slytherin common room without getting caught and went up to my dorm. Once we stepped into my room Draco pushed me up against the door and forced his lips onto mine.

I kissed Draco back, tangling my fingers in his soft platinum blonde hair. Draco grabbed my waist and whispered for me to jump into his arms. I did as he told, and he grabbed onto the back of my thighs, carrying me over to my bed. Draco began to teasingly run his hands up and down my inner thighs, making me let out frustrated moans. I unbuttoned Draco's white shirt and took it off of him. Draco pulled my skirt down at an unbearable pace, purposely taking as long as possible. I whined tugging at Draco's hair gently. Draco looked back up at me asking for consent and I nodded. I watched as Draco trailed his hands down my hips to the lining of my lace underwear. Draco went to remove my underwear when a knock on the door startled him.

I hurriedly put my skirt back on as Draco was buttoning back up his shirt. Standing at the door of my dorm I looked back to Draco to see if he was fully dressed and ready. He nodded at me and I opened the door. There stood Filch and Theo ?! Theo is Head Boy for Slytherin he must've snitched on us and told Filch that we were ditching class. "Mr L/n here has told me that you two were skipping class. And it appears he was right," Filch said in his annoying voice. I rolled my eyes, pissed that Theo had to tell Filch that we were skipping. "I will have Mr L/n escort you two back to class and after that you will have detention during dinner", Filch continued. Draco and I grabbed our books from off of my bed side table and begrudgingly walked to class.

" I was just doing my Head boy duties y/n, I know your pissed at me, and I'm sorry but it had to be done. If one of the Professors saw me letting you ditch without any consequences I'd lose my title as Head boy," Theo said. I huffed grabbing onto Draco's hand, beginning to walk through a different corridor as Theo. "Y/n where are you going ?", Theo asked as he noticed I was gone. "I'm going to class Theo, your going the wrong way. Draco and I have charms not potions," I told Theo, with a hint of sass in my tone. "Right, sorry", Theo said leading the way once again. We got to the Charms classroom and Draco opened the door for me. "Ah Mr Malfoy and Miss L/n it's nice that finally joining us," Professor Flitwick said, with slight irritation in his words. "Sorry Professor Flitwick, they were helping me with something," Theo said covering for us so that we didn't have to serve to detentions. 1 for ditching and 1 for being late. I mouthed the words thank you to Theo as Flitwick told us to take our seats.

I sat down at the back of the class with Draco, and a crumpled up piece of paper came flying towards the desk. Opening the paper I noticed Daphne's handwriting. 'Where have you been ?!' The note read. I wrote on the bottom the note, 'sorry we were going to ditch class but we got caught', then threw it back to Daphne. After reading my reply, Daphne gave me a knowing look, then wrote something, tossing the paper back at me. 'Did anything interesting happen while you two were alone ?'. I blushed as I thought about what happened earlier, wondering what would've happened if we didn't get caught. Daphne my red face as her answer and turned back around to face Blaise.

Draco placed his hand on my upper thigh, tracing soft circles on my skin, which was really not helping the situation I was in now. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Draco smirking to himself. He knew what he was doing to me and he found it amusing. I elbowed him in the ribs, but it turned out to hurt him more than I anticipated. Draco winced slightly causing Professor Flitwick to turn to us. "Is there a problem Mr Malfoy ?". I bit my lip slightly, trying to contain my smile. Draco shook his head, "no Professor".