Chapter 18 : Cuddles

Y/n's POV :

"Y/n ? Are you in there?," I heard a familiar voice call from outside of my dorm. I groaned, getting up and out of my bed, walking to the door. Once I opened the door I saw Draco standing in the corridor. Tiredly, I greeted him and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you," Draco apologised, taking in my tired appearance. "It's fine," I assured, yawning. Draco smiled a bit, before leading me back towards my bed, "come on darling, go back to sleep". My heart fluttered at his words, but my brain pushed it away trying to be stubborn.

"It's fine Draco, I was just getting up," I lied. I was obviously not getting up at this time, everyone knew that I'm not a morning person. "We both know that you weren't, love", Draco said with a cheesy grin on his face. "Well I don't want to go to sleep now that you're here," I countered. I don't really know why I am being so stubborn. I am currently extremely tired and was hoping to get some more sleep.

"Well then I'll stay with you," Draco said, sitting on the bed beside me. "Fine," I grumbled under my breath, laying back down on my pillow. I pulled the blankets over my body, closing my eyes. Feeling Draco gently playing with my hair made me even more relaxed, drifting me off into a peaceful slumber.

Draco's POV :

I gently played with y/n's hair as her eyes closed. The sound of y/n's soft breathing filled the silence in the room. I smiled slightly, at the sight of her quiet and resting figure. Allowing myself to lay down next to y/n, I pulled the blankets over her shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her waist, tightly, then kissed her forehead lightly.

~ Time Skip ~

Feeling y/n twitch beside me, woke me up. I looked down at y/n and saw her slightly move towards me, cuddling up to my chest. Smiling brightly, I grabbed my phone off of  her beside table and checked the time. It was currently 11am. Y/n stirred and blinked a couple of times before fully opening her eyes. "Hey gorgeous," I said, brushing the loose strands of hair, out of her face. Y/n grinned and wrapped her arms around me, burying her face in the crook of my neck.

"What's the time", Y/n mumbled, her warm breath tickling against the cold skin on my neck. "It's 11", I told her, laying my chin on top of her head. "We should probably get up then", y/n said, letting go off me and sitting up. "Nooo please, just a little longer," I whined pulling her back down beside me. Y/n sighed, "Draco. Daphne and Blaise are probably wondering where we are, they probably thinking we're fucking or something".

"What if we were ?," I asked her, teasingly. A rosy blush took over y/n's cheeks. I chuckled at the sight of her embarrassed, " I was only joking darling," I told her. Y/n huffed and then gave in to laying back down beside me. "You only get five minutes of cuddles", y/n said rolling over to face me. "Well I better make the most of it then" I said grabbing onto y/n and laying her down on top of me, making her giggle.

A/N : Hey readers, sorry for such a short chapter today. I just really wanted to publish something today because I know that I haven't updated this story in a while and I apologise for that.