Chapter 5 : Hogsmeade

Y/n's POV:

My eyes widened in surprise but eventually closed, enjoying the moment.

I was kissing Draco Malfoy!

He was very gentle with me, making sure I wasn't uncomfortable. I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me.

Draco pulled away from me, smiling, to catch is his breath, before smashing his lips back onto mine.

I couldn't believe that this is happening. I didn't know what to think.

But all of a sudden, Draco pulled away from me quickly, which upset me a little.

I didn't show it though.

As I looked to where Draco was looking, I saw Daphne and Blaise standing in the doorway of the astronomy tower.

Daphne looked at me before running over and pulling me into a tight hug.

Of course I hugged her back but I wasn't really focusing on Daphne.

I watched as Draco stood up from his position on the floor and walked over to Blaise.

Blaise mumbled something in his ear and laughed, while Draco huffed, rolling his eyes.

Daphne helped me up off of the floor, "we should get you back to your dorm". I nodded and she leaded me towards the door.

I noticed Draco glance at me once more before ranting to Blaise about he pissed he was about quidditch being cancelled.

~ Time Skip ~

Daphne and I were now in my dorm room.

I had changed out of my dress and into some grey sweats and an oversized hoodie. My hair was up in a messy plait and I had removed the majority of my makeup, (my eye liner, mascara and eye shadow), I now just had to take off my concealer, but I didn't feel like removing it just yet.

I sat on my bed, reading a book as Daphne was getting changed. After a while I decided that it was a bit too quiet in hear so I grabbed my AirPods and connected them to my phone.

(A/N : Just pretend that wizarding world also has technology like phones, etc ).

I played the song, brutal, by Olivia Rodrigo, and blasted it at full volume.

Daphne came out of the bathroom and started yelling at me, but I couldn't hear her over the music.

I could tell she was yelling though.

I paused the song and looked at her, "huh ?".

Daphne sighed, "doesn't matter".

I pressed play on my phone, but Daphne interrupted me again, nudging my shoulder.

"What ?!", I exclaimed.

"We have visitors".

I looked towards the door and saw Blaise and Draco. Blaise walked over to Daphne and hugged her, whereas Draco stood their awkwardly in the corner.