a 100° summer day

Eddie woke up sweating like crazy he got up and ran into the living room fanning his face Steve came into the living room and stood in front of Eddie Eddie grabbed Steve's shirt and started unbuttoning his shirt "it's too hot in here!"Eddie says "I know that but why are you unbuttoning my shirt?" He kept unbuttoning his shirt and took his own shirt and kissing Steve Steve kissed back there bodies collided there kiss slowly turned into a Mack out season Steve put a hand to Eddie's cheek and Eddie held Steve's waist Steve slowly pulled away and Eddie smiled slightly Steve chuckled and pulled Eddie's hand and they ran out back and went to the pool  Eddie looked at Steve "let's swim it's so hot!." "I have jeans on Eddie I have to go change!" Eddie pulled Steve and pushed Steve onto the water Eddie jumped in Steve grumbled and took the jeans off and throws them out of the pool Eddie smiles and walks behind Steve and pulls him close "that was uncalled for Munson!" Eddie laughed and kissed Steve's neck and bit softly into his neck Steve tilted his head and closed his eyes and moaned softly Eddie started drinking his blood Steve laid back slightly and grinded on Eddie Eddie let's go of Steve's neck and ducks under the water real quick and Steve washes his neck off and pulls Eddie up Eddie pulled Steve's boxers down and his own pushed Steve up against the pool wall and kissed Steve's neck lightly and thrusted in and Steve gasped and covered his mouth "e-eddie where o-outside!." Steve moaned and Eddie kept thrusting faster "I know baby~" Steve blushed deeply Eddie thrusted harder and faster into Steve Steve let out moans covered his mouth.