Chrissy

The Young male loved his weed he'd take a blunt from his lunchbox and take a lighter out and lighting it and take a hit he slowly inhaled the smoke letting it hit his lung before blowing it all out sitting back relaxing and watching TV he took another hit and blow it out slowly he got up and put out the blunt and started walking out of his room too the kitchen and out of the front door and getting into his van to go to school he drove and thought it took a shorter amount of time get seemingly how small the Town was small. he walked into school and was stopped by the bully of the school and he was dragged into the bathroom by
Jason he closed the door behind them and started punching Eddie in the face busting his lip and nose blood gushing onto the floor "how does that feel faggot" Jason said as he took his knife out of his pocket and ripped his shirt off reveling his chest and carved "faggot" into his chest blood leaking on to the floor, Jason got up and wiped his knife off and washed his hands and walked out of the bathroom leaving Eddie unconscious and bleeding , Crissy walked out of the Stall and saw Eddie on the floor beaten and bloody she was freaking out and ran up to him kneeling down and trying to stop the the bleeding she took out some thread she had in her pocket and and a needle and started stitching up the word carved into his chest she felt bad for what happened to Eddie she stitched up his lip too he coughed and tried to sit op Crissy put her hand on his chest not touching the stitching "you shouldn't sit up so fast I stitched up you cuts" she said with a slight worried smile. Eddie sat up slowly inhaling with a pain sent straight though his abdomen he tried to stand up but fell Crissy helped him up and she walked with him out of the bathroom "Eddie weakly said I'ma head home today seems not to be a good day.." Crissy walked him to his car and insisted on driving him home. Eddie nodded and got into the passenger side of the car and Crissy got into the driver's seat and gave a awkward but worried smile and pulled out and drove off she made it to eddies trailer and got out and helped Eddie out and Eddie stumbled but Crissy helped him stand they walked to the door and she opened the door and helped Eddie in she slowly lead Eddie down on the couch he groned from the pain she walked around admiring his trailer he looked at her and smiled slightly she looked back at him and the he looked away fast but not fast enough for her not to catch him. Crissy smiled and walked over to him and kneeled down and looked at him their faces inches apart Eddie leaned up and kissed Crissy and she was surprised by his actions but kissed him back their lips moving in sync they slowly pulled apart and smiled Crissy blushes lightly and looks away Eddie uses his thumb to lift her chin and kiss her again this time pulling her on top of him grunting at the pain slightly he kept kissing her he put is hand on the back of her neck deepening the kiss she moved her hips slightly and laid on his chest lightly and kissed his chest and slowly made her way down too his shorts pulling at the hem of them asking for permission he looked down his face flushed red he shook his head and leaned his head back Crissy slowly removed his shorts seeing he was hard under his boxers she blushed and removed his boxers seeing his dick fling up witch he groned slightly she pulled her hair back licking his shaft erning a soft moan from him she slowly licked up the shaft and licked the tip cosing Eddie too jerk slightly she put her lips around his dick and started sucking the tip he moaned softly covering his mouth she sucked faster casing him to grip her hair and pull her hair making her take his full length her eyes rolled back and gagged on his dick she slowly pulled up and off with a pop she took her skirt off and slowly got on top of him and lined her pussy up and looked at him without permission he thrusted into her she let out a loud cute moans not expecting him to enter that fast he started moving she was a moaning mess and he was huffing she moved her hips wail he was thrusting"c-crissy I'm about t-to.." before she could get off she felt his warm semen being pumped into her she looked down at him with tears he looked up at her panting and realized what he just did he gave a lust filled look and kept thrusting into her as she were to keep moaning Eddie groped her chest and started thrusting harder and faster make her a moaning mess "g-god f-fuck" she said starting to cry.