smut??😅🦋

Eddie laid still Steve ran too Eddie's side and started chest compressions and CPR  "I told you not too be the hero!.."

Steve started to tear up and hitting Eddie's chest he got up crying and run off into the woods his vision was blurry from the tears and tripped and fell hitting his head and fell unconscious blood gushing from his leg and side of his head.

Eddie woke up coughing and wheezing his eyes dark red and blood still leaking from his mouth he stood up gripping his side that was healing fast he had a hunger for blood he could smell Steve's blood not that far away he started walking twords the smell of Steve's blood he stood above the smaller male.

Steve slowly woke up his vision fading in and out from blood loss he tried to stand up and fell.

Eddie picked the smaller male up and looked at the blood dripping from his head he shook the thought away and walked to his trailer and sat Steve down wrapping up the smaller males wonds up Eddie smiling slightly

Steve soon after came too and looked at Eddie seeing his eyes and the hunger in the eye's he tilted his head and looked at Eddie.

Eddie looked at him and turned his head "i-i can't your hurt.."

Steve kept his head tilted "i-its ok edds.." Steve said

Eddie walked a little closer looking into Steve's eyes and then at his throat he leaned down kissing Steve's lips.

Steve kissed back gripping the taller males hair.

Eddie broke the kiss and attacked the smaller males neck with kisses and then sank his fangs into Steve's throat and sucked and licked the blood up.

Steve felt lightheaded and tapped Eddie's shoulder a couple times hard.

Eddie stops looks Steve in the eye's and pulls the smaller male close by his waist and kisses him deeply and climbing onto his lap flipping them so Steve is ass up face down he pulls Steve's pants down.

Steve whimpers and sways his hips eagerly at Eddie blushing deep red Eddie pulls his pants down and his boxers "lube or no Stevie boy~" "n-no" Eddie slammed into Steve's ass and thrusted fast and hard Steve gasped and moaned as Eddie slammed into his prostate "f-fuck~" he moaned out and started crying from pleasure.