enemies to lovers/vampire Eddie 🦇

~Steven is still in high School in this one love y'all let's Begin~<3

Eddie's fingers started turning into claws he ran to the bathroom and looked his eyes they were dark red and he had fangs he rubbed his eyes and everything went back to normal he looked at the clock and it was past time he ran and jumped into his van And left to school he got out and walked in to school Steve was standing by locker with girls around him the basketball team spotted Eddie and started chasing after him Steve looked over and started running towards them and he ran behind the school skull Rock the basketball team was looking around Steve's snack past and ran the way Eddie ran too skull rock Eddie was hiding behind The Rock Steve started walking around and Eddie jumped on Steve pinning him to the floor and hissing at him leaned down and bit into Steve's shoulder Steve looked away in fear and neck started bleeding and Eddie sucked the blood and kept biting Steve started feeling light headed and tried to push Eddie off but was too weak Eddie sank his fangs deeper Steve let out a scream the basketball team heard him and started running towards the scream saw Eddie on top of Steve biting his neck Jason ran over and punched Eddie in the rib cage pushing him off Steve and getting on top of him and punching him in the face a couple times causing his nose to start bleeding Eddie's eyes turned normal and his fangs retracted he looked up and was met with another fist to the face he was knocked unconscious Jason helped Steve up and brushed him off "hey you good man?" They noticed two big holes in his neck and rushed him back to school leaving Eddie unconscious on the ground Steve was unconscious soon after and they made it back to the school and I started yelling for anyone Robin came running out and picked Steve up "what happened!" "The freak happened" Jason said pointed towards skull rock with a growl, Eddie woke up soon after and pulled a pre-rolled joint out of his pocket and lit it and took a long hit and let it fill his lungs and exhaled slowly "fuck that hurt more than it should have" he muttered to himself he got up his nose had stopped bleeding by now he walked back too school seeing the basketball team and Robin Robin ran over to Eddie and stopped in front of him and slapped him "you could have killed him asshole!" She whispered screamed and she walked back to everyone and started rapping Steve's throat up...

~word count~
467

Should I write another chapter?