Chapter 8: Brothers to the end

Start from the beginning

Gamma 1: *Recovers and glares at Trunks* Your transformation will not stop me!

*Gamma 1 charges head first towards Trunks and hits his stomach with his head. Trunks grabs the android's shoulders trying to push him back but Gamma proved to be stronger and pushed Trunks all the way to a mountain, dragging him through the rocky walls of it*

*Trunks lets his aura burst, pushing Gamma 1 away from him. He gets some distance between him and the android as he charges a ki blast on his hands*

Trunks: Galick Gun!

*Gamma 1 jumps over the powerful ki blast as he takes out his gun out of his holster and fires a powerful ki blast out of it. Trunks immediately cancels his attack and strikes away the blast Gamma 1 fired at him. The blast impacted the floor which scared a few remaining guards that were still around the building*

Gamma 1: Ah, sorry!

*Gamma 1 puts his gun back in its holster. Trunks took that distraction as an opportunity to kick Gamma 1's gut and sledgehammer his head, sending the android back to the ground*

*Trunks landed on the ground in front of Gamma 1. The android sprinted towards Trunks only to be met by a jab to the face, after receiving a jab to the face Gamma 1 kicked Trunks' chin. Both get some distance between each other and then charge back, with Gamma 1 trying to knee Trunks and him trying his best to stop it. Trunks roars as he roundhouse kicks Gamma 1 pushing him far away from him*

Trunks: (Wow... I'm actually doing pretty good on my own!)

-----------------------

*Slowly waking up amidst the rubble, 21 coughs from the dust as she holds her ribs in pain as she sits up*

Android 21: I-I can feel Trunks' ki in here. He's alright!

*She grits her teeth and groans from the pain as she fully gets back up. She limps towards the exit of the building's lobby and in the distance, she spots the fight happening between Trunks and Gamma 1 as well as Magenta, Carmine, Hedo, and Gamma 2 watching the fight*

Android 21: He's fighting one of those androids...

*She watched the fight up until the point where Trunks roared and roundhouse kicked Gamma 1*

Android 21: Not good... It looks like the android studies his opponent's powers and movements as he fights.

Gamma 1: Is that all the power you've got?

Trunks: Huh?

Gamma 1: *Dust off his clothes* If so, then you should start praying.

Trunks: What did you say?!

*Trunks charged at Gamma 1 throwing jabs and kicks that the android blocked with one hand, seeing an opening #1 grabbed him from the waist and slammed him on the floor*

Dr. Hedo: Yes! You got this, #1! That's my Gamma for you!

*Gamma 1 grabbed Trunks from his face and threw him into a mountain*

Android 21: Dang it... What to do... *light bulb turns on* Got it! Please work...

Mai: 21?! You're okay?!

Android 21: (Yes!) I am, Mai. And so is Trunks.

Mai: You found him?! Thank god he's okay!

Android 21: He won't be for long though. You're gonna have to help him power up, Mai.

Mai: Help him? How?