(Request) Drunk For You- Sirius

Requested by: as_blond_as_can_be

Request: I would like to request a Hufflepuff x Sirius where Sirius falls for her after she helps him get to his room after getting lost in the hallways being a liiiiiitle too tipsy (I think he really needs kindness in his life and as he isn't use to it, it would be a big deal to him if someone takes care of him). And then he keeps trying to make a move on her but she just thinks he's being nice and misses the very obvious clues. And when Sirius or James finally makes her realize it she feels so stupid but laughs it off and there's a happy ending where they get together.

A.N: I'm never 100% on how to write drunk people but I hope this works!

-----

"Uh... you good there? Sirius?" Your voice sounded down the corridor as you hesitantly approached the spaced out Gryffindor. He was staring aimlessly around him, looking up but seeming incredibly lost, standing at the end of the corridor unsure of which way to go. "Sirius?" You asked again, a little louder, unsure yourself on whether he'd heard you the first time.

It proved evident he hadn't but with you speaking his name for the second time, he heard. Your voice registering within his mind, snapping him out of whatever daze he was trapped in. "Huh?" He muttered. He looked both ways of the corridor before looking over his shoulder. Seeing that it was you, Sirius beamed and spun on his heels, loosing his balance in the process.

"You okay?" You automatically asked, reaching your hands out to him as if you could help steady him from your spot down the corridor.

Sirius waved you off before regaining his balance and straightening himself, the smile on his face never leaving. "Y/n!" He then spoke, his voice louder then he realised. "What are you doing here?" He hiccupped.

Approaching him, you glanced over your shoulder, pointing in the direction of the Library. "I've just left the Library." You answered. "But, I could ask you the same question."

Sirius just stared at you, unsure for a second as he frowned. "I-" He began but stopped. "What was I doing?" He whispered to himself despite you still being able to hear him. You smirked, it clicking with you he was drunk. "Oh! I was taking a little walk."

"A walk?" You repeated, raising an eyebrow. "You're lost, aren't you?"

"I am not." Sirius shot back as you came to a stop in front of him. He was trying his best to appear offended but the effects of the alcohol was doing nothing but making him laugh. "I know every inch of this place like the back of my hand, see?" He spoke matter-of-factly, thrusting his hand out toward you, showing the back of his hand as proof. You took a step back, avoiding his hand hitting you in the face before pushing it away. Sirius lowered his hand.

"Where's your dorm then?" You then questioned, testing him.

Sirius pointed effortlessly to the corridor behind him to his left. "Easy." He grinned, about to walk in that direction before your pulled him back, shaking your head.