Comfort -Regulus Part 2

Requested by: rosveanne

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Requested by: rosveanne

Original Request: Please make ANY kind of Regulus Black x reader (Y/N, female) imagine?

New Request: I thought it would be nice if the girl became Reg's human diary after they often went out togther, so the girl could make up Reg and Sirius' relationship. Since then, Sirius asked her to take care of his little brother because they are from the same house (the girl is sly) slowly but surely they fall in love with each other, even though at first they both denied their feelings?
TBH I'm not really sure about this one, tho I like all of your story, so whatever you write I would love to read.

A.N: A second part to this one was highly asked for after I originally wrote part 1 back in Vol. 1 (wtf!?!) and me being me never saw any of the comments asking for this. I didn't mean to, I'm so so sorry. Hopefully, this makes up for it?? I feel I've gone a little off track from what was requested but at the same time I feel it still works? Idk.

**No longer taking requests**

-----
Part II
-----

The library was quiet, a complete contrast to how it has been in recent weeks with exams and all, so you had no issue with people not looking to you in confusion as you struggled to grasp the book you were after. Your fingertips brushing the base of the spin as it sat on a shelf just slightly out of your reach, the tips of your toes and your calf muscles beginning to burn because of the strain. "Almost-" You muttered, as you used your other hand to steady yourself against the bookcase. Your fingertips managing to pull the book out a fraction. You were just about to grasp the book again when someone mumbled 'Accio' and the book came flying off the shelf and over your head.

"Hey!" Frustration took over you as you set yourself back down and stepped away from the bookcase, turning to whoever had taken the book from you. You were ready to say a select choice of words to the person when you stopped, your eyes widening in realisation. It was Regulus and not a happy looking Regulus either. With an indifferent look, he held the book out to you. "Oh, thank you." You smiled, taking it from him. You were well aware you could have simply used your wand to retrieve the book but frankly, using magic isn't always the first thing that comes to mind when facing a mundane challenge, like reaching for a book on a high shelf for instance. Regulus, thankfully, doesn't question it anymore whenever this happens.

Glancing down to the book, feeling grateful for having Regulus come in when he did, you then looked back up, a frown crossing you when you did. Regulus' mood still hadn't changed but now he'd moved over to the table you were using and practically threw himself into one of the chairs. "What's wrong?" You asked, copying him in moving to sit down at the table. You sat beside him, turning the chair so you were facing him fully. He only slouched and crossed his arms on the table, using them as a cushion as he placed his head down. He was a silent for a moment.

Marauders Imagines || Vol. 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें