PART 23.... APOLOGIZING

Magsimula sa umpisa

Bondita :- Acha !! Thik hai..... pi lungi coffee.... nautanki baaz....

They was about to go inside kitchen they heard someone rings the house bell.....

Bondita :- Kartik ji me dekhti hu ki kaun hai....???

Kartik :- Bondita ji..... dhyaan rakhiyega kahi kuyi chor vor na hu....

Bondita :-  Kuch bhi..... kartik ji bhi...... opens the entrance door and gets shocked.....

She saw anirudh was standing there

And then scene gets shifted to a house which was looking very luxurious....

And we saw a room were a lady in her  mid of 20s and 30s was sitting on the rollered chair and moving it and she was drinking wine in the glass. She's wearing pink and white coloured flora saree and wearing a fancy specs....

A man came here for informing something to that lady

Lady :- Hmm tu kya khabar laye hu....?

Man :- Madam hamare logon ne yeh khabar di hai ki barrister bondita bahut jayad kartik roy naam ke barrister se sagai karne wali hai.... 

Then she stops drinking the wine and kept the glass on the table. She took out a photo of anidita and burnt it with a lighter and throw it on the floor and photo gets badly burned

 She took out a photo of anidita and burnt it with a lighter and throw it on the floor and photo gets badly burned

(Sorry guys mere pass sirf yehi pic thi😅😅 ye wali dundhne ki koshish ki lekin ek episode se hi mili thi )

Lady in agression :- Aisa hu hi nahi sakta ki woh bondita anirudh ku itni aasani se chud dengi.....

Man :- Par madam ji sunne me tu ye bhi aaya hai ki barrister bondita ne anirudh babu se saare rishte tud leyi hai.....

Lady :- Sunni huyi baat kabhi kabhi galat bhi hu sakti hai..... aur ha sachayi kya hai yeh me jankar hi rahungi.....

In kartik's house ,

Bondita opens door and saw anirudh is standing outside.....

Bondita :- Aap yaha....??

Anirudh :- Ha woh..... got intrupped

Kartik :- Arey bondita ji kaun aaya hai.....??

And he too gets shocked to see anirudh

Kartik :- Anirudh babu aap.....

Anirudh :- Ha woh me aapse..... again got intrupped by kartik....

Kartik :- Arey anirudh babu bahar kyu khade hai andar aayiye.... bondita ji aap bhi na unhe andar tu bolati......

Bondita :- Ab woh....

Kartik :- Aayiye anirudh babu aayiye....

Anirudh go inside the house and kartik makes him sat on the sofa. Bondita was standing in the corner and watching kartik that how a person raised his hand on him was treating him like a guest.......

Bondita in mind :- Kitne ache hai kartik ji barrister babu ne inke saath kitna bura bartav kiya lekin inhone ek uff bhi nahi ki aur mehman ki tarha inka satkar kar rahe hai....

Kartik :- Bade ache samay pe aaye hai aap anirudh babu..... me tu bas abhi coffee banane hi wala tha bondita ji ke liye ab aap aa gye hai tu aapke liye bhi lekar aaya.....

Anirudh :- Arey nahi mujhe.....

Kartik :- Anirudh babu no nahi vahi..... ok me abhi aaya....

He goes back into the kitchen....

Then anirudh saw bondita was standing

Anirudh :- Ammm..... tum kadi kyu hu beth jayu.....

Bondita sat on the sofa which was front of him.....

Both start seeing each other.....

At that time kartik came with three cups of coffee....
He serves coffee to them....

Bondita took up the coffee and starts drinking it and kartik too but anirudh was totally out of his sense and still looking at bondita......

At the time he start taking his hand towards cup and accidently his finger dipped into coffee and he screams loudly in pain...

Anirudh :- Aaahhhh!!!!

Bontik gets shocked and bondita kept that coffee cup on the table in jerk and ran towards kitchen
She came with a cold water bowl and dips his finger into it which he will feel some relax....

Bondita while gets annoyed :- Bilkul bhi dhyaan nahi hai na aapko apna....... itne bade hogye hai par abhi bhi aapko samjhana padta hai ki itni garam coffee pe haath nahi lagte lekin aap bhi na nahi samajhte..... abhi bhi bache hi hai aap haina.....

Anirudh and kartik gets shocked with her sudden reaction...
Bondita too gets shocked that what she has done now....
Anirudh feels happy from inside today that how bondita cares for him....

Bondita leaves his hand and said :- Ab...... sorry

Anirudh :- Mmmm.... kuyi baat nahi.....

After sometime,

Trio finished there coffee....

Anirudh :- Mr. Kartik..... I am really very sorry woh mujhe kal woh sab kuch nahi karna chahiye tha..... sorry !!

Kartik :- Arey anirudh babu kuyi baat nhi aur vaise bhi dekhiye mene bhi tu aap par haath uthaya tha na tu..... I'm sorry....

Anirudh smiles with his behaviour and bondita smile's too.....

To be continued......

PRECAP :- KARTIK TO UNFOLD HIS PAST OR NOT.....

HOW'S THE CHAPTER

WHO WAS THAT LADY ?

WHAT WAS HER INTENTIONS ?

DID U LIKE IT

COMMENT PLZ....

STAY TUNED..

BYE