PART 15.....DURGA PUJA TWIST

At bondita's side,

Bondita's smile gets vanished and she said to herself:- Mujhe yeh karte hue acha nahi lag raha hai lekin mujhe yeh karna hi hoga. Durga puja ke baad bhi iske barre me unse baat jarur karungi........

On anirudh's side anirudh is smilling after his realisation and dancing with his brothers. And on bondita's side she was distrubed........

2-3 days left like this...... Bondita still in her house as doctor ask her to take a bed rest for somedays instead of going for work. Thakuma also gives her strict instruction to don't any work and rest..... Anirudh as usual wait for her in the. He also knew what doctor has ask her......... but still he want his bondita in front of him and tells her about his feelings to her........

Then he decided to tell this about on the most auspicious day that was durgaashtmi....... ON DURGA PUJA DAY...... That was celebrated on day after tomorrow...

ON DURGA PUJA DAY,

Now is now bondita fully recovered. Everyone is very excited for this day. Both families are really exicted because after 8 years they are celebrating durga puja together. Because of enmity they have no chance to celebrate this together but now they are celebrating durga puja brcause there bondita.......

 Because of enmity they have no chance to celebrate this together but now they are celebrating durga puja brcause there bondita

PANDAL DESIGN IS LIKE THIS☝

Everyone is ready for this day. Pandal was decorated with fairy lights, flowers and more...... Both villagers are enjoying this event very friendly..... greeting eachother......

Then both families are came in pandal...... Greeted each other. Anirudh is looking very handasome in white golden kurta.

ANIRUDH'S LOOK👇

Anirudh is also there but bondita not

Anirudh is also there but bondita not... He is feeling restless to see his jine ki vajah who was not there. His both of brothers see his restlessness and laughing silently for teasing him...

Anirudh sees them and silently said :- Tum dono hass kyu rahe hu......

Batuk :- Hum isliye hass rahe hai kyuki hame pata ki boudi ku dekhe bina raha nahi ja raha na aapse......