PART 13.....YOU ARE ONLY MINE!!

Then she sees her right hand which is filled with blood. She start stumbling on her feet. She lost her balance and fell down on the ground. Everyone eyes get numbed by this.....

Anirudh loudly :- Bonnnndiiiitaaa!!!!

Everyone also gets in sense and said loudly :- Bonditaaaaa\ Didiiii \ boudiiii !!!!

Then anirudh pushes police officers hardly and ran towards his bondita who was laying lifeless on the ground.

At that time kartik also came here. He also sees this scariest scenario.

Kartik also loudly :- Bondita jiiiii !!!

He also start moving there but police stops him also. He trying them but failed. He just watching bondita's condition from here. His eyes gets fill with tears.

On the another side,

Anirudh come to bondita. He lays her head on his lap and trying to gets her back to her sense.

Anirudh while crying :- Bo...... bondita dekhu tumhare birristra babu aa gaye bondita utho na bondita. Tu..... tumhe pata hai na ki me tumhe aisi halat me nahi dekh sakta.... Tu chalo jaldi se uth jayu plz bondita plz.....

Everyone is just crying hardly after see her bad condition.

Suddenly bondita opens her half of the eyes......

Anirudh starts smilling....

Bondita slow voice :- Sa..... sa..... sakha babu !!!

Anirudh while smilling and crying:- Ha..... ha bondita tumhare sakha babu yahi hai tumhare pass d...... dekhu dekhu

He hold her hand and try to feel her his presence by putting her hand on his face.

Anirudh :- D...... dekha na m.... mein tumhara sakha babu hi hu....

Then she again gets unconscious...

Anirudh :- B..... bondita..

Then anirudh noticed that her blood is flowing continuesouly from her head. He takes her dupatta and ties it on her head to stop the bleeding for sometime.

Suddenly one of the rioter came with a sword from behind. Anirudh see his behind, a rioter who was about to attack on him. Anirudh grabs the sword which makes his right hand blood flows...... And some drops of his blood fell on bondita forehead

Anirudh lays bondita on the groud and start beating that rioter. This makes that rioter unconscious.

Anirudh takes bondita in his arms like a bridal style. He successfully escaped from there and came out from court..

Family members including kartik went to both of them.

Thakuma :- Hayye bhagvan meri bacchi. Kitna khoon bahe raha hai iska......

Ksj :- Bondita..... bondita beta utho de..... dekhu tu..... tumhare ksj khade hai. Ek bar tu uth jayu beta.....

Sampoorna :- Bondita...... bondita aapni aakhe khul meri behen aakh khul......

Binoy :- Anirudh bondita ku jaldi se hospital leke jana hoga furan !!!

Kartik :- Ha anirudh babu uncle sahi kahe rahe hai...... aage hi bahut blood loss hu chuke hai bondita ji ka. Plz jaldi.

Anirudh :- Ba..... batuk jaldi se gadi leke aayu jau....

Then batuk went to bring a car. Then anirudh goes into the car eith Bondita and other family members came with kartik and shoumik kaka's car. All went to the city hospital.