𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 .𝟎𝟓

Începe de la început

We sit in silence, until I break it.

"I know you're jealous." I say, looking down at his lips.
"And what if I am?" He says, smiling.
I felt his hands slither up my waist, until-

"Y/N Y/N YOU NEED TO COME! YOUR BROTHERS WANT TO TALK TO YOUUU!!" Tuk yells, excitedly. "What are you doing to my sister?" She asks, making her way over to us, pushing his hands away from me.

"Nothing's happening, Tuk. Don't worry." I smile, patting her head.

"Well, you need to come. Follow me." She says, as I nod slowly. I stand up, as she grabs my hand and leads my out the cave.

Looking back at Aonung, I see him roll his eyes. I laugh.

She leads me to our pod.

"Why are we here? Hi Lo'ak, Neteyam." I say, nodding.
"They want to talk to you about someone. I think that green boy was hurting y/n." Tuk exclaims, frowning as she storms out to the shore, where Kiri waits for her.

Now we all know, when a child says their parents or siblings are getting "hurt" or "beat up", it typically means they were having sex.

Which was exactly the response I got from the two.

"What the fuck! You had sex?" Lo'ak and Neteyam yelled in unison.

I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"I didn't have sex, so shut up! I was just with Aonung. He was giving me a hug." the hug bot was a lie, but in this case it was okay. "We were talking. Go ask him if you're so bothered and caught up in your own lies!" I yell, throwing my hands up in the air.

"Well..okay then.." Lo'ak mutters.

"You know, you haven't been spending much time with us, or just your family in general. You've been following Aonung around as if you're his pet or something" Neteyam says.

"I do not follow him around! And if you want me to spend time with you guys, just say so!" I say.

"But..everything's okay, right? You were acting really weird today." Neteyam adds on, Lo'ak nodding.

"Yes, everything's fine. I tried to make Aonung jealous, to see what he would do. So I tried flirting with Rotxo, and.." And I blabbered on and on.

We all had our laughs, as Kiri makes her way into the pod with Tuk.
"Hey y/n!" Kiri waves.
I wave back, smiling.

"Anyone else miss home? I haven't been thinking about it much. I hope everyone's okay." She says, sitting down to form a circle, with Tuk laying in her lap.

"Don't remind me. How I wish I could be swinging in the trees. Not swimming on an ilu." I say, throwing my head in my hands.

"By the way, I saw your little boyfriend . He looked a bit upset. Check if he's alright and be a good girlfriend." Kiri teases

Aonung? Sad? What? I was so confused.

"I'm not his girlfriend." I nudge her, as I stand up and leave.

I needed to find him, and there's two places he would be. In the ocean, or the cave.
I decided to check the cave first. He wasn't in there, so I turned to the ocean to see a figure swimming away from the shore.

I jump in. The man himself, Aonung.

I patted his back, as he turns around quickly. You could tell he's upset.

Oh how my heart ached, seeing him sad.
I'm only being a good friend.

I point up towards the surface, and we both swim up.

"What's wrong, Aonung? Why are you sad?" I ask him. He avoids any eye contact possible, as he shrugs.
"Come." I say.

I don't recon he'd want to be crying his heart out in the ocean.

I sit on the sand, followed by him.

"Why are you upset?" I ask him.

"I don't know." He says. "Everything's just complicating." He sighs.

"Is it me? Is it my fault?" I ask him.

He responds quickly.

"Oh no y/n it could never be you." His voice shaky.

"I feel like, I do not get the opportunity to talk to people about my feelings. I don't know how to express them. I feel like no one sees or understands me." He says, gazing up at the sky. I cup his face with my hands, bringing it down to meet my gaze.

"I see you." I say, staring into his eyes.

He looks at me, smiling a bit as I pull him into a hug.
I wrap my hands around his neck, as he carefully holds me by my waist.

"Talk to me. Your problems are my problems." I whisper.
He talks for hours on end. We laugh and cry together.

Time passes as we stargaze, sitting in a comfortable silence.

I see suddenly see Neteyam.
"Y/n, everyone's worried. They do not know where you were." He said. He tried to sound angry, but he couldn't. His voice was soft, and calming. I try to get up, to feel something wrap around my leg. I look down to see Aonungs tail.

I smile to myself.
"I don't care y/n. We have to go." He sighs.
"Let me just... try.." I say, carefully trying to slither out of his grip. He wakes up.

"Where are you going, forest girl?" He asks me.

"Don't call her that." Neteyam says, crouching down and staring below him to see Aonung with a frustrated look on his face.
Aonung stands up, and we all stand in a triangle.

"I'll call her what I like." Aonung says, pointing at Neteyam, thrusting his finger towards him to exaggerate his words.

"No you won't." Neteyam shoves him.

I roll my eyes.

"Aw, overprotective brother huh?" He laughs. "Do not touch me." Aonung says, his smirk turning into a straight face.

"Then do not touch her." Neteyam hisses.

"You cannot control her. Bitch." He whispers, shoving him even harder than Neteyam.

"Lay eyes on y/n and I will eat you alive." Neteyam says, grabbing my wrist and pulling me home.

We stay silent, as he throws me inside our pod.

Everyone goes silent and looks at us.

"Do not throw me like that. How can you stick up for me and treat me like that?" I say, hissing at him.
He grabs my shoulders. "I apologise. I am stressed out with that Aonung. I will not let you see him, y/n. He is trouble." He sighs, holding you close.
Obviously he didn't mean that.

a/n: hey!!! i hope you're enjoying the story so far 💗💗 if you guys have sny suggestions or things that you want to be added, let me know so i can make this story even more enjoyable !
luv ya xox