Chapter 2: Christmas Setup

The picture above is not mine and doesn't belong to me,, also I hope ya'll did have a good Christmas and New Year!! I know i'm late to say that, but oh well :)

ON WITH THE STORY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X's P.O.V: I noticed that I woke up before four, so I decided to go outside to get the contestants to help with something, something special. Also because it was almost Christmas!! So I told MOST of the contestants to go to the meeting area, and we all would then explain our ideas for the Christmas party setup. 

Then we got started, we put up a Christmas tree, some mistletoe's, lights and lots more! "I hope four likes it!" I said cheerfully. "Same, we put so much effort into it." Leafy said with a smile "well I'll go get four now. I'll be right back!!"  I said while running to the house. Once I walked in, I noticed four sitting in the living room watching TV. He seemed to notice or hear me come in, and once he did, he jumped off the couch, ran over, and hugged me. I was a bit confused. Did he miss me that much in just a few hours? "Where were you!?" four said in a worried tone, questioning me. "Well, take a look outside, maybe that will answer your question!" i'd say giving him a sweet smile.

Four stopped hugging me and went to open the door. Once he did, I saw a glimmer or more like a sparkle in his eyes. A smile started to be seen on his face, I lightly blushed and smiled once more from the happiness I saw on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four's P.O.V: A smile appeared on my face when I opened the door, I saw snow falling, lights glimmering, and I heard people laughing. I also saw a big tree in the middle of the grass, I'd then look at X, "You did all of this.. with everyone, just for me?" "Y-yeah!" X responded with a stutter, I continue to smile out of joy.

I then picked up X without a warning, which made him say a kind of ' WhOAh ' sound, I started to laugh at that while putting him on my shoulders and running off to the middle. X enjoyed the little ride and started to laugh and kick his legs a bit, I stopped and placed X down. He was still giggling from the previous moment, I looked at the huge Christmas tree that was basically taller than any other Christmas tree I've seen before. "I wonder how they got this big tree here-" I thought while still looking at the big tree in front of me. Till I noticed that X was trying to get my attention, I looked down at him, and he pointed out that they also had hot coco. 

I went over and got me and X some hot coco since he did say it was cold out, which I agreed that it was a bit chilly. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER BECAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL AND ILL PROBABLY WRITE MORE TOMORROW HEEHE

Word count: 512