All attention was to him

She really tried to not show her feeling but it was hard, especially at lunch where they were only a few feet apart. She would constantly stare at his table and sweet thoughts would run through her mind, 'What if we were together? What if we sat together? What if I shared my first kiss with him? What if we both liked each other' but just then she heard a faint calling of her name,

"June, June" "June!" shouted Pearl.

"You haven't even touched your food since, you know who, walked into those double doors", exclaimed Pearl lifting her eyebrows as she said that.

All her friends nodded in agreement as the black-haired girl said that. June just all looked at them, gobbled down her lunch and took her tray to where they were placed after the students finish eating. Then she was walking to exit the double doors with her friends following her. As she was walking away, she kept looking at Lucas and he suddenly, somehow, looked at her too which made her quickly turn the other direction and then BAM! she slammed into the door. Her friends quickly helped her and headed out of the cafeteria not wanting to attract any more attention since she already created a scene by walking straight into huge double doors that were clearly visible, even to people with bad eye sight, and at least a dozen people already stopped and stared at her. Lucas let out a chuckle and then turned back to talk to his friends. All the six friends dragged June outside into the floral yard where all different flowers grew. They sat down and huddled around June, curious to know what June was thinking back there and what's happening. By now all of them had formed a great bond with each other and was comfortable with sharing everything since they were roommates in their dorms too, not to mention there dorm were so close together it was as if it's one giant room, but even if their house color wasn't the same, the school decided to mix some of the house colors together so different color houses could have strong bonds. But June was still uneasy about sharing her love life since she was the first one in the group to had fallen in love, so she would be the first one to share this kind of stuff.

Theodore spoke up first out of everybody,

"June, what happened back there, you freaking walked straight into the double doors in the cafeteria, and not to mention they were not clear, so you should've seen them".

June hesitated, she knew she had fallen for him but just thought it was admiration since he was great at basketball; he helped her when she fell but it was mostly because she didn't want to admit it, 'he was just being nice', and that she was just impressed by how he acted after she fell and after she was injured, so she replied with,

"Oh, it's nothing, I just zoned out for a moment back there, I'm just a bit homesick so yeah, that's why I slammed into those HUGE, COLORED double doors". Then she gave her friend the fakest happy smile she has ever conjured up and emphasized on the double door part as she was looking at Theodore. And told them she had to get ready for her next class, and her friends had no choice but to believe she had to get ready for her next class because none of them were in her English class that period, so they had no idea what was happening. But one thing they didn't believe was about her secret love life and that double door story, June knew they didn't believe her, June knew that, but she also knew that eventually, the moment she would have to tell them the truth was also going to arrive, but 'when' was still a question no one knows the answer to.

In English class her teacher, Ms. Falcon was teaching them about stories and today's class would be about letting the student make their own stories, any topic, and June felt so relieved that it was today, she needed to get a lot of things out of her chest and stories was just the thing to help her. After class was over Ms. Falcon asked to speak with her after class. "Is everything okay June? Today your storyline was quite... dark and sad, and you know... kind of intense". June might have gave too much reality and heart into the story she wrote but she just replied with, "Everything is fine Ms. Falcon, I just had a rough day that all", and gave her a smile, "Well if there's anything, just anything, you want to discuss or get off your chest I will be right here or in my teachers room", and gave June a reassuring smile back and then June quickly walked off, she knew she wasn't ever going to discuss something that deep with her but at least she knew that Ms. Falcon would be one of her go-to teachers if she needed help.

The weather was particularly nice after school which was odd since it was April, and here around White Lilly Academy it would still be somewhat cold and would have some drizzle of rain, but after the last school bell rang for the day June decided to take a stroll around the school, she had plenty time since she won't go home that day and the school would still be open for the next 3 hours for students and teachers. While taking a walk around campus June just noticed how there was bushes surrounding the whole campus with roses in them and June was amazed at how beautiful and how the scent went up your nose with a fresh flower smell. It was very refreshing and then June's curiosity lend her into the school's maze of trees, it was a forest and big, thick trees were grown there but there was a legend to it which went in a riddle,

Along the thick trees,

One will need to breathe.

Looks is not all it seems,

And wait for the morning gleam.

A passage will open,

But none should be spoken.

June wanted to find out what lies beyond the school's maze, 'probably at least a century worth of time since the tree been grown there' she thought. She was always curious, so she decided to continue the path into the woods, little did she know trouble was coming her way. As time passed it began to get dark and the temperature started to drop more and fast. "Why did it have today that it was suddenly cold all of a sudden, why couldn't it be the same weather all day?" She whispered to herself. She shivered as the cold, strong wind blew, and as the atmosphere just worsened by the minute. June continued to try and find a way out of the maze but there was no luck, she felt weaker and weaker. After what felt like eternity worth of searching for the exit, she broke down in a small clearing far from the school. It looked like there was no hope for June anymore and she could only hear the howling winds and animal sounds, both close and far away.

Suddenly, as if a miracle happened, she heard voices, many voices, there was a light, a warm yellow light, it was a lantern, like the old days, and the people were her friends. They were calling her name. They probably figured she was lost since she would never go to her dorm later than 6 without telling them and it was far passed that, once the six friends found her, they ran as fast as they possibly could and hugged her, it was the fastest June had ever seen them run. Theodore was first to reach June and his face was full of concern with some anger and he hugged her tight and looked into her eyes, then the rest of the group catches on, Theodore was the fastest out of all the friends. They could feel that she was freezing and wrapped a thick, warm blanket around her and gave her a heating pad. But before they left the clearing to head to their dorms June could see a wall in the maze of trees that had a single white lily growing there, similar to the name of the school, she could see it from the corner of her eye. She wondered what it was but shook the thought away because she was on the verge of freezing to death and had to be sent to the nurse room immediately for extra checkup.

The friends waited for her outside and once she came out the doctor said, "Luckily you brought her just in time, she will have to rest for the time being and give her a lot of hot fluids to help heat her body, oh and try to not let her run or do anything energetic for now to", all the friends nodded and took her to her room. "Good thing Nectar is your roommate June and not somebody else or we won't know you would be taken care of", said Oliver "Yea, and our room is next to yours so I can check up on you too, remember we get to be in a three bedroom because we got lucky," exclaimed Theodore. "Same here, we can come and check on you," replied Pearl, and Starla nodded in agreement. June nodded and gave them all a reassuring smile and Nectar and Theodore helped her to her room.

The next few days June felt like crap but after seeing Lucas in her second period class she felt as if all her problems went away. She couldn't help but feel no pain when Lucas came to sit in front her and asked if she was okay because Lucas somehow heard it from somewhere. She nodded and Lucas then gave her a reassuring smile that sent an electric shock through her body and gave her all the energy she needed to recover from that day.