The news of Xiao Wen and Ji Yang's divorce spread like wildfire, and it has become an after-dinner conversation for many people.

Ji Yang got even busier, and the old man Ji was half-dead by him again, and he called back and reprimanded him severely. In the end, he was reluctant to fight, and let him figure it out.

No matter how busy he was, there were times when he was free. He was afraid that Xiao Wen would not dare to make a call.

No one answered, he knew a piece of news that made him crazy.

Shao Shaobin appeared.

The man who appeared only a year later has appeared now.

Moreover, they showed great hospitality to Xiao Wen and showed appreciation. The Xiao family had a good impression of him, and Mrs. Xiao invited him to her birthday party.

Ji Yang felt that he couldn't bear it.

Inside Ruci Restaurant.

"Pregnancy must be very hard in the later stages, and my mother is very great." A gentle and elegant man looked at Xiao Wen with gentle eyes.

"Fortunately, it is very good." Xiao Wen answered and asked, "Why is Mr. Shao here?"

"When I came to see the client, I happened to see you here, so I came over to say hello." Shao Wenbin looked at the drawing she had placed on the table, "This is..."

"My newly drawn design draft, and then I'm going to use it for them to see the actual product." Xiao Wen replied.

"It's pretty good-looking, it will definitely be very good." Shao Shaobin's eyes showed appreciation, "I heard Auntie say that you plan to establish your own brand in the future?"

"Well, I'm still planning, and I don't have a lot of energy right now, plus investment, I still don't have a clear plan." She nodded.

"I can invest." Shao Shaobin said, and then said, "There is no other meaning, but I think it is worth investing. If you want to get a partner, you have to call me."

"Mr. Shao, you value me too much." Xiao Wen felt embarrassed.

"How come? Miss Xiao..."

"Coincidentally, I'm also interested in this project. I've voted for it all." Ji Yang sat next to Xiao Wen, looked at her and asked, "How much do I need?"

Xiao Wen was stunned when she saw him. The other party was still looking at her and could only vaguely said, "Things that haven't been seen yet."

As she said, she looked at the door anxiously. Mrs. Xiao was still doing beauty treatment upstairs. If she came down to find this, something would happen again.

"Why is President Ji here?" Shao Shaobin was also stunned when he saw him, but he quickly reacted and asked with a smile.

"Isn't Mr. Shao here too?" Ji Yang turned his head, looked at him, moved forward slightly, and mocked, "Aren't you engaged in the Internet? When did you get clothes? It's still women's clothing. There won't be any special habit, right? ?"

Shao Shaobin was choked by him, and then laughed for a long time, "Investment freedom, I think Miss Xiao has potential, so I am willing. If she does something else, I am willing to invest."

"Don't bother you, I will vote, double the investment." Ji Yangding went back, meaning something, "You should study the technology and development part, after all, this part is very profitable, don't think about it, just in case you mess it up. not good."

"What does President Ji mean?" Shao Shaobin still smiles, but his eyes have changed.

"It's not interesting, I can't understand what you mean." Ji Yang was not polite, and said lazily, "I don't have a good temper, Mr. Shao must forgive me."