These words caught Zheng Jiayue’s lifeline, her face was pale, she still stood stubbornly in front of Ji Yang

Yin Rong looked at Shen Zheng Jiayue as if her throat was pinched. She was proud of her heart, and the corners of her mouth were unconsciously upturned. Now Ji's father thinks that Zheng Jiayue is a copy of Ji Yang's mother that year. To dislike Ji Wei is to dislike him who came out of the countryside!

What about the rich daughter? What about business geniuses? Pave the way for her son in the future!

"Jiajia." Ji Yang stood up, held her hand, and said to Ji's father, her tone was neither salty nor indifferent. "She didn't mean to teach her father, and what she said was the truth. Besides, it was me who married her, and it was not. Ji's family, father will still not talk like this in the future, so as not to make people laugh."

Ji's father was choked and his face was pale.

Just listen to him and say again, "I was wrong with the hands, but the eldest brother was too much too much. This time the project was a bit successful, and the eldest brother stumbled on my back. He actually went around proclaiming my inability and working overtime for so long. , I really can't handle this heavy burden."

"Since the eldest brother is capable, then I propose to resign from the position of general manager, hoping that my father can succeed him."

Zheng Jiayue was stunned, and was dragged by him in a daze.

Father Ji couldn't believe his eyes widened. The son who was willing to be a bull and a horse has learned to resist? His first reaction was anger, extremely angry, and wanted to suppress the other party severely, so he shouted, "Okay, if you have the ability, you will never come back, walk out of this door, I will not be your son in Ji!"

Yin Rong was also frightened to watch, but she also felt that Ji Yang would come back. When the time comes, Ji's father will be two points for him and Yanyue, and he can't help them without asking for anything in return?

Ji Yang didn't stop, and disappeared directly in front of the two of them.

Father Ji and Yin Rong were completely dumbfounded.

Go home.

"Ayang, I'm sorry." Zheng Jiayue lowered her head, her eyes were stained with water mist, and she choked at the corner of his clothes, "I was too impulsive."

She knew how Ji Yang was eager to be recognized by his father and shareholders. She also wanted to develop the company that his mother and grandfather had worked hard on.

"It's not because of you." Ji Yang turned around, bent over slightly, stretched out her hand and gently squeezed her cheek, and whispered, "Jiajia, I am tired. Wronged."

Zheng Jiayue raised her head, tears welled up, and shook her head desperately.

She is not wronged, and she is not wronged with him.

Ji Yang stretched out her finger, wiped her tears, holding her face, apologized, "If you have no work, you may not be able to give you the life you promised before, but I will work hard."

"I can support you." Zheng Jiayue sobbed, saying this very seriously.

Ji Yang smiled, "Then I am really confused, how can I dare to marry you?"

Zheng Jiayue burst into tears and laughed, drilled into his arms, hugged him tightly, and buried his head on his chest, "I am not afraid of living a hard life. Uncle Ji can't see your goodness at all."

"That company is no longer the original company. If my grandfather was there, he wouldn't want to see you do it like this."