𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊.

Rose pov

We were having breakfast whenthe front doors opened. ''WHERE IS SHE''
Candice asks. Rather loud. Very loud.
Mom and dad run to see what happened. I walk behind them. Em comes running with toast in her mouth ''who died?''.

Candice is huffing and puffing. ''Wait let me'' breathes
''you are'' breathes
''Internet'' bends down with hands on her knees
''Yougottaseethis''

Mom steps infront and takes her hand and guides her to the table with a knowing nod ''easy there candice breathe, darling'' dad never understood our girls talk so he's waiting with a curious look on his face. Mom hands a glass of water today her as she gulps it down. ''Easy there'' mom guides her ''now tell us what's the matter '' she looks at me with.. weird.....are those sparkes in her eyes?   Im pretty sure she cried.

''Candy did you see a ghost?'' Em beats me to it. Candice shakes her head as a no. We give her a second to get herself together.  ''My dear god i think  im gonna pass out. Please so spill dear candice or i'll pass out'' dad says after the silence. Candice giggles.
She giggled.  

''Yep she's possessed'' comments Em.
''You guys HAVE to see this'' she says and taps away on her phone. ''Aight im out. I cant standard watching my daughters  screaming at boys.'' We all laugh.

That had happened.  Dad did catch us girls screaming at men with amazing bodies

''Wait no stop mr. Hart you HAVE to see this '' Candy was scrolling down on her phone. ''Here you go'' she hands her phone to mom. Mom reads and stands up. Candice says ''IKRRR'' we were curious ''what is it?'' Ask me,Em and dad all together.

''With A story of a young girl finding her passion and trying to pursue it admist all the difficulties thrown at her and a boy who had it all at his orders, this new writer is quickly becoming teenagers fav

''That sounds like your story Ro'' said Emma. ''Yeah..but its just a plot. There are many stories like this out there''

''The online community is sharing the story '' juliette to his romeo'' like crazy after a fan uploaded some lines of it on instagram

''Rosieeeeee'' Emma shrieks
''For real?'' Dad asks surprised

''The post read 'this is becoming my new hobby. To read her books. They have this real and ideal twist to it that it almost feels real but not at the same time'  people flocked from his post to the story he tagged

''Rose did anyone tag you?'' Dad asks
''I'll check ''. I opened my instagram and- HOLY BOOKS
''I HAVE  LIKE 2K FOLLOWERS SINCE LAST NIGHT! Hundreds of tagged notifications'' wow. Wow. I cant believe it I looked at candice. She was already looking at me with hardly contained excitement with her bottom lip between her teeth.

''Many fans of her have started promoting and sharing her content since 2 days. Looks like there's an emerging talented writer on our page.
Rose hart-

Em and candice shrieked
Dad smiled so wide
Mom had this big smile as soon as she read my name there
I let out the breath i didnt knew I was holding. ''Me?'' I thought

''Ro you're all over the bookpage. People are searching your stories and the reading count went up like crazy!!''

Me? People are reading my story? They like it...

Emily hugged me so quickly i didnt see her coming. ''Aaaahhhh I knew you had it in you Ro im soooooo happyyy'' candice joined us.
Dad hugged us all. We heard a click.
Looking behind, I saw my mom with her eyes moist. I love you she mouthed. I was bout to say it back to her when dad spoke. ''I always knew my Rose was  talented. You would do whatever you set your heart to. I used to think it was the hart in you'' he chuckles mom also laughed ''but i knew you would do wonders my little Rose. Congratulations. Im so proud of you'' he planted a kiss on my forehead ''and candice'' we broke our hug to look at him ''yes?'' She looked at him ''please dont give us heart attacks like that. Me and my wife would love to enjoy many more summer trips with all of you'' we all laugh ''and dont think I forgot what you called me'' she knew she was caught.  She fiddled with her fingers ''what do you call me?'' Dad asked ''dad'' answered candice. ''Good. Now if I ever hear anything other than that from you, I will be really disappointed'' he placed his hand oh her head and patted her. ''Of course dad'' she said.

''Marvelous. Now I should get going I have meetings today'' he proceeded to give 3 of us hugs and a loving kiss on mom's forehead.

Looking at them, I feel very happy. I too want a love that lasts a lifetime. Someone to share every single thing with. A love that never gets old.

The girls pull me out of my thoughts ''this calls for a celebration '' says candice. ''It definitely does. Lets bake cake and some cookies what do you say?'' Mom looks at us. ''Yes'' we all giggle and help her.

After 2 hours, taking the cake and cookies out, icing the cake and cooling the cookies, we all took some of both and sat down talking on the couch comfortably.  Looking around, I would never trade this for anything.  Loving family, amazing friends , awesome fans, I have it all. I will cherish it.

My phone rang.  Checking the id, I picked up ''hey princess'' I greated ''hey author'' came from the other side. ''Alice! Alice! Did you check the internet? '' asked Em ''yeah girl go check it out'' shouted candice.  I put the call on speaker. ''I did! Thats the reason im calling! Congratulations Rosie im so happy '' said Alice. '' Thankyou Alice you should come over . we baked cake and cookies'' I invited her. ''Did she say cake?'' We heard a voice. We all laughed ''yes aunt Anne come over, please'' Candice says. ''On my way'' we all laugh.

This morning is just....perfect.

______\(- _-)/----------
Pretend im dancing here. its 1045 words. Phew. I have maths exam tomorrow but my mind refuses to focus. Im procastinating. Big time. Well while i wallow in pressure here, here's a chapter. After a loooong time.ik. sorry hehe. Have a good day/evening.  Bye. Tc.